ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

D60 - Is this any good, also is it a good price?

Not a 320d
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?658164-Nikon-D60-non-VR

Supposedly doesn't do video? I can live without that I think.

Ill happily part with £180 if you lot think its worth while. Trouble is I know nothing about the lenses, should I look elsewhere and invest in another lense?

Ive always wanted to get a DSLR as I only have an expensive point and shoot and eventually gave up photography as I found it was so s**t and limited in what it could do. Trouble is I haven't really wanted to part with a lot of money, but £180 seems a good deal? This will be my first DLSR.

C&C Please!!! Would like to buy this, but only if its decent. Could PM me if you had a negative input you didnt want to voice?!

Not a 320d
Too late. Couldnt be bothered with ebay wanted a straight sale. Im still waiting to receive it mind been 6 days since I paid. Not sure if ive been f**ked.

Also, a lot of the D60's I saw on fleabay were going for similar prices so I guess youve been lucky.

Last edited:

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Too late. Couldnt be bothered with ebay wanted a straight sale. Im still waiting to receive it mind been 6 days since I paid. Not sure if ive been f**ked.

Also, a lot of the D60's I saw on fleabay were going for similar prices so I guess youve been lucky.

I'm sure you will receive it however something smelt fishy to me otherwise I would have brought it weeks ago.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Good camera, my first DSLR was a D40 and I loved it. Was just so limited by its ISO range.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol at the 3310, miss those bad boys.

Best advice would be take it off Auto mode and read the guides at the top. Some good info in there!