ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DanEdser's Grande Progress Thread

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Think about it logically, if you could import one cheap, do you not think you'd make a lot of money over there by importing and selling? So don't you think a lot of people would be doing this?

looking on theyre autotrader... theyre cars are alot more expensive than ours in general... evo 8 was going for $28000 and would be the equivalent to an evo worth £9000 over here :/

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I wasn't having a go mate, just being a realist.

Yeah car values are mental over there. Just drive whatever, I bet when you're there you couldn't care less whilst you're doing the no pants dance with some NZ chick.

oooo look what came in the post tehe ;)

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

now to get this fitted and to get a cold air feed sorted!

FLOL 5 minutes later

Dingaling from my phone oh it's Dan

Dude I can't find the breather hose, oh found it now

Dingaling

Dude how do I get the pipe off my throttle body.

FLOL hahha and no I won't tell Emma ;) she won't have to know :D

I don't think I've seen a non sport ph1 on 182 wheels, look forward to seeing the pics!

will get pics of them as soon as the courier decides to deliver the last remaining alloy -.-

they said "1 item has been sent to a wrong driver but this is on a missort driver so they should receive it today "