ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DanEdser's Grande Progress Thread

OK! So I had some leftover orange paint and decided to do the wheel badges!

IMAG0304.jpg

Haven't looked at this thread for ages! Looks loads better with the 182 alloys mate. When are you fitting the springs?

Gutted about the keying, did you get it sorted out?

Also, was it hard to fit the ph2 sidestrips as my sister's bf wants to do this.

Haven't looked at this thread for ages! Looks loads better with the 182 alloys mate. When are you fitting the springs?

Gutted about the keying, did you get it sorted out?

Also, was it hard to fit the ph2 sidestrips as my sister's bf wants to do this.

cheers mate, springs are on this saturday, no I haven't got it sorted yet, I think TheEvilGiraffe is gonna look at it at some point.

It depends on the type of side strip they have at the moment and the holes behind them, as the early phase 1's holes are different to the phase 2's, mines a Y reg, so was a straight swap :p

gave her a very quick clean this afternoon, ready for springs, and hopefully dewiper tomorrow :)

(and yes I have got some tyre dressing to go on, but it's too dark to see what I'm doing at the moment)

Excuse the crappy phone pics

IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0317.jpg

IMAG0318.jpg

Looks nice man. Be interesting to see the springs on.

Not a fan of the orange touches - on the rear the orange clashes with the red on the rear lights.

Just me being petty :)

Good shout on the 182 alloys though

Colour code would also help alot!

I would, but I kinda like the grey bits in the bumper, ive seen a CC'd black ph2 non sport, and i think i prefer mine aha

All that car needs is some lows.

Tomorrow. ;)

Looks nice man. Be interesting to see the springs on.

Not a fan of the orange touches - on the rear the orange clashes with the red on the rear lights.

Just me being petty :)

Good shout on the 182 alloys though

Cheers dude!

I'm not a massive fan of the angel eyes, but yano!

:rasp:

So next on the list is fitmy front alcantara leathers sunay.

finish off my colour coding.

Get rid of my sticker bombing! Colour code the dash strips and centre console in silver like my car

Sell my alloys and get a set of either team dynamics or turini's

So after cleaning my car the night before, turn out where the workshop is, is in the middle of nowhere with loadsa muddy roads to go down!

anyway, managed to get the springs on alright!

Also thanks alot to Matt@CodeRed, did a very good job, was also nice to have a chat and a hot chocolate aha

Anyway heres some pics, if you wanna see befores, go back a page ;)

IMAG0319.jpg

IMAG0320.jpg

Closed the arch gap quite a bit :D

TBH the ride comfort hasn't changed at all from standard...

I forgot I didnt update this thread lol

Someone keyed my bonnet badly, got so p*ssed off I just went straight ahead to try polishing it out, forgetting to get pics of before and after aha

I did get pics of the side keying that I got out :)

Befores:

IMAG0321.jpg

IMAG0322.jpg

After's

IMAG0324.jpg

IMAG0328.jpg

Here's just some pics after a clean and the all important tyre shine!

IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0330.jpg

Tryna be arty xD

IMAG03311_zps29c4bd9e.jpg

Arctic 182FF
Would look better even lower I reckon but it's a definitely a big improvement! Any other plans now?