ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dans BG slow project

Ph1 T
I've changed your avatar as your other one was annoying me and looked rubbish. :eek:

Ill let you know if do mate,

Ha I tried changing it to some of the ones I recently uploaded including that one you've changed it to,it just said upload failed :/

am I doing something wrong lol

Ph1 T
Did oulton park today handled like a complete different car with the AST's and the r888's i think the tyres are the best mod ive done to it so far :)

oultonpark17212129.jpg

Ph1 T
Suspension and yozza should be up for sale in next week or so car will be going back to standard and selling watch out for my threads if interested

RB 182
There is a chap in the wanted section looking for AST's.... Such a shame these are going for sale so soon :(

Suspension and yozza should be up for sale in next week or so car will be going back to standard and selling watch out for my threads if interested

Ph1 T
cars going to be up for sale as of next weekend as its in for a detail next sat so will be fresh for the new owner will do a for sale thread sunday but if anyone wants any info pm me