ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Day of bliss - Played with the cars

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
Car  255, 230, 172, R26
Thought I would take advantage of the boss not being in today, so I had Kiss on loud & played about, no rushing, just me, the vee & Daisy :D (and a work mate to fit the coilovers :o )

So, I decided to tackle my newly aquired beutiful, sexy, delicious Recaro's baby! :D:D Just needed a good clean, so I used Raceglaze Alcantara cleaner, leather cleaner & conditioner. I only did the drivers as space was tight. Then decided to have a little clean in the engine bay.

IMG_7597.webp

IMG_0488.webp

IMG_6027.webp

IMG_1865.webp


IMG_4463.webp

IMG_9156.webp

IMG_9289.webp

IMG_0205.webp


Thought I'd save myself £40 and sand blast my bolts. Although £105 lighter for 4 brande new Silver centre caps :o

IMG_6185.webp


While in the other hangar :D

IMG_0357.webp

IMG_5808.webp

IMG_4438.webp

IMG_4388.webp

IMG_5496.webp



Theres abit of rubbing on the rears, but only if i hit a bump fast. Needs 20m spacers on the front I recon. Found a nail in the tyre too :(
 
yep, I was going to buy some new RS mats for the vee, but having to buy new wheels caps, and the wheel refurb put a stop to it this month.
 
Ive got her on four axle stands, 2 widow makers as you say & a trolly jack on the rear .....

How is that not good enough! ??

/Mental
 
Not jelous of those seats at all, not one bit, never. Flamers really nice too Dawn! Coming together now.
 
The widow makers are just awful dangerous PoS ! I wouldn't trust them with a £100 car, let alone the V ! Mine busted the first time I used it.
 
cheers mate, its Raceglaze. You can get it from Elite car care.

Its very good actually, left to dwell for 2-3 mins & wiped with a few mf's until happy. Leaves a nice finish too
 
You have some serious time for your clio.

Wish I had the same enthusiasm towards mine.
 
I will be removing the plenum & getting my mates mate to polish it up as he does it for a living.

Got the plates from elite car care

Its good having the bf work weekends! :)
 
Back
Top