ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Day of bliss - Played with the cars

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Thought I would take advantage of the boss not being in today, so I had Kiss on loud & played about, no rushing, just me, the vee & Daisy :D (and a work mate to fit the coilovers :eek: )

So, I decided to tackle my newly aquired beutiful, sexy, delicious Recaro's baby! :D:D Just needed a good clean, so I used Raceglaze Alcantara cleaner, leather cleaner & conditioner. I only did the drivers as space was tight. Then decided to have a little clean in the engine bay.

IMG_7597.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_6027.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_9156.jpg

IMG_9289.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

Thought I'd save myself £40 and sand blast my bolts. Although £105 lighter for 4 brande new Silver centre caps :eek:

IMG_6185.jpg

While in the other hangar :D

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_5808.jpg

IMG_4438.jpg

IMG_4388.jpg

IMG_5496.jpg

Theres abit of rubbing on the rears, but only if i hit a bump fast. Needs 20m spacers on the front I recon. Found a nail in the tyre too :(

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
yep, I was going to buy some new RS mats for the vee, but having to buy new wheels caps, and the wheel refurb put a stop to it this month.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Ive got her on four axle stands, 2 widow makers as you say & a trolly jack on the rear .....

How is that not good enough! ??

/Mental

e92 330i
Not jelous of those seats at all, not one bit, never. Flamers really nice too Dawn! Coming together now.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
The widow makers are just awful dangerous PoS ! I wouldn't trust them with a £100 car, let alone the V ! Mine busted the first time I used it.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely. Both of them.

Where did you get the alcantara cleaner from? How good a product is it?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers mate, its Raceglaze. You can get it from Elite car care.

Its very good actually, left to dwell for 2-3 mins & wiped with a few mf's until happy. Leaves a nice finish too

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I will be removing the plenum & getting my mates mate to polish it up as he does it for a living.

Got the plates from elite car care

Its good having the bf work weekends! :)