ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De NORM in zee VEE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy folks!!! well the TT era come to an end yesterday with the sale, however been on a mission this morning and bought this......

v6blank2.jpg

29k on the clock
1 owner from new
FRSH
all belts changed
even the original sales receipt WOOP :D

v6blank1.jpg

15082008231.jpg

15082008232.jpg

even with the optional extra of.........:D

15082008235.jpg

collect it in the next few days, there just gonna pc it and fully valet it before it comes to norm:D

its a plan Stan.....all go @ NND

over and out

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Looks absolutely mega mate! And from the history, mileage (and price ;)) defo sounds like 'the one'...

Enjoy!! :race:

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Leg-end of a boy!! You'll love the presence sir it's something i'm still not used to after a yr!!! Now IK, window down and listen to that roar! :approve:

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
My next car now - I love these

anyone wants to swap for a 182 ha

Looking good mate

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice buy, looks the nuts in the pictures. And like was said, mileage etc sounds like its a brilliant example. Hope you enjoy it!

aiii its done nothing, owned by a captain of a cruise ship that's always away from home:D....i cant get over the original receipt of purchase:D

M

mini-valver

Good lad! As I said on MSN, ring me when you get it and I'll come over for some DK action ;)

Family Bus
Good job my fridge is empty then isnt it lads! Wont bother doing a food shop then... :(

Soooooooo Norm..... the Vee.... will be ready for the Matlock meet ye?

Status
Not open for further replies.