ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Debating whether to trade in PS3, because it keeps getting the yellow light.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Probably pick it up this weekend dude, thanks for your help by the way. Didn't even realise there was a slim. I run wired anyway but if I fancied playing it in the room then the wifi is ideal tbh.

Looking forward to it. I'm going to search for a cop of PGR4. :eek:

LOL. No worries. Add me when you're up and running.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Omgzzzz! Bargain! I really love that game. Never stopped playing it since I bought 3 then 4.

What headset do you guys use? I needz one.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yup... i'm almost semi! :eek:

Slim comes with a free headset? I likes!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, you'll just need an HDMI cable... but considering you probably had one for your PS3 paperweight, just use that.

Gally has come over to Xbox??!! DIS GON' B GUD!

I imagine he'll be another roid raging bass like me, apart from the fact that we won't be able to understand him :rasp:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Rage quit ftw? :eek:

Yeah I have about 4 HDMI cables lying around from Sky and my last ps3, ended up with 2 for the Ps3 slim alone.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
We would be awesome! No way of translating our communication/tactics.. :eek:

Bumder With A Buffer
I still chuckle when I see the picture in my Photobucket account of your ps3 with the gpu top detached from it.....i can safely say I have NEVER seen a gpu on an xbox or ps3 with that, since then or even before then!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You might think I actually have a clue what you were talking about Richy! :eek:

Slim look sweet Clart?