ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

detailed the clio to day ,first time

clio 200 /08 subaru
Started detailing the clio over the weekend , starting with a full chemical wash to get rid of road crud .
Wheels taken off and cleaned inside and out. Calipers polished and then coated with non stick coating(stops brake dust clinging to paint )
Inside of alloys coated also. Not a lot of paint on renault alloys inside and outside very light coated .
All panels done with a clay bar. Clio now 6 months old and no scratches ,dents or scuffs .
polished with autoglym liquid resin ,then autoglym High Definition wax.
here are some piccs
DSCF3249.jpg

DSCF3245.jpg

DSCF3235.jpg

DSCF3230.jpg

DSCF3227.jpg

DSCF3228.jpg

when i get time i will treat the chassis with mercedes benz under body , and cavity wax ,coating drive shafts and all suspension parts , brake pipes, inside chassis legs doors and all panels as i intend to keep this car for a while . i will clean all wheelhouse plastics next week and coat them
cheers geo

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Looks clean, but still not keen on you choice of mods/"personal touches" esp the "powered by"

LY is nice though

Track 172cup
looks great mate, you can't beat LY, will need to keep an eye out for you about the town

not keen on the spoiler at all though, just too fussy and a bit chavtastic

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
just looks wrong. sideskirts/spoiler look out of place and the rear badge reminds me of powered by fairydust. sorry!

clio 200 /08 subaru
just looks wrong. sideskirts/spoiler look out of place and the rear badge reminds me of powered by fairydust. sorry!

well you tell renault as they make the add ons m8
except the powered badge ,thats a brabus ad on , here my other one on my sti hatch
DSCF2668.jpg

geo
gp motorsport

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
"Powered by'

Seriously?

Take all the tat off, including the skirts and it's nice. Although I hate the OEM 200 wheels.