ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

iceberg phase 2 172
Yeah I find it pretty good dude, I find for me it's the only glass cleaner/polish that doesn't leave streaks, all Imo of course, smells nice aswell lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Well the decon is done on the RX8 and exhaust pipes given some attention but not much more I can do whilst it keeps raining :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Quick question - With Rejuvenate, If I apply it to the car and then it rains can I just dry it off and carry on from where I was or will I need to re-apply?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
It's pissing me off Scrooge, Hardly any pics due to it raining almost constantly.

I'm sat here seeing if I can find anywhere to rent but doesn't seem like anything anywhere local to me :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Ta.

Just text the Girlfriends Brother (It's his car) to see if he has room in his workshop/barn for me to try and finish it off tonight as this rain has no intention of stopping long enough for me to do any good.

Mk3 P1 dymanique 16v
I have read 2 different posts recently and
1 has applyed tripple then rejuvenate then waxed
Then someone else has said
"rejuvenate will remove the majority of waxes and sealants including any base products underneath them such as tripple, leaving it's own mild base ready for waxing over."

so my question is are you wasting your time using rejuvenate after tripple?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Yes

If you want to use both, start with rejuvenate, then tripple over the top as the fillers will then sit over a base left by rejuvenate which leaves behind a little of its own oils but not so much fillers, but these will be removed by tripple.

lay tripple first, the fillers will be removed by rejuvenate which doesn not leave much in fillers behind

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Yes. You could use it the other way around if you really wanted, using the Tripple as a glaze (because of its filler content)

FF 182
Alright cheers. Looks to be a nice, sunny day here tomorrow so can't wait to give the car a thorough detail!

Just need to decide whether to use my Desire sample or Mirage sample.

Not a 320d
Was CP Reload designed to go over the top of CQUK almost immediately. To act as a barrier?

I remember the old C1 requiring 24 hours cure time.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Happy to say I'm impressed with the sonax application. With the rain today it beaded nicely and when driving just rolled off the car, quite cool to watch lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Not the best but I'm happy as is he for a first time use of my DA with Black Hex Logic and CG Blackhole

zeveheme.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Cheers.... I was nervous to try and get too much from it being a Mazda, Forgotten my FlickR login so now loading a few extra pics on Photobucket, Nothing special as weather/time/light was against me :(

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
the new version of ag glass polish is great and no dust. works as well as gtechniq g4 but alot better value.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Cheers.... I was nervous to try and get too much from it being a Mazda, Forgotten my FlickR login so now loading a few extra pics on Photobucket, Nothing special as weather/time/light was against me :(

You seriously would've been fine dude.

when you come down the unit I'll use the pdg and show you what it takes to take 1 or 2 microns off with a da and decent compound. I think you'll be shocked!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'll let you show me on my car... Probably need to show me on every panel though ;)

He was more than happy with it so I'm pleased, A lot better result than his usual Turtle Wax efforts.