ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Mr Out of Breath seems to rate it quite highly. Might grab a bottle or two next week as there's no stock in all my local ecp's but can order it to collect tmorrow/next week apparently.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Ah sorry I thought it was the blue one. Yes this stuff is really good.

I've gone off "out of breath" now a little. Doesn't seem impartial anymore.

What do you mean, he only mentions his mate Imran at In2detailing a few times per video 😂

Reactions: riz

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
I’ve just bought 4 of these so hope it’s good.

Collect from ECP tomorrow.
you wont be disappointed. Its similar to C2V3 which, IIRC, youre a fan of.

You also dont need a huge amount as I found out. When I first used it I fired nearly a whole bottle onto the car. It didnt streak but good lordy I couldnt remove it. Had to polish it off eventually 🤡

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
A whole bottle, how?!?
emphasis on the 'nearly' bit.

I mean, I had about 1/5th of a bottle left. I honestly dont even know. This was right after I bought my 140. I had been outside for 4 days polishing it with a woefully inadequate polishing pad (when I should have been using a heavy cut pad) and was probably suffering from heat stroke. I just kept firing it onto the panels and buffing.

Still, lasted ages 🤣

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I've just run out of car meecro fiyber cloths (Costco big pack)

And need a s**t ton more. Some that won't break the bank but also won't leave swirly bois down my sexy paintwork.

What would people suggest? Maybe a pack of 24 or so would do me for another year.

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I’ve just bought 4 of these so hope it’s good.

Collect from ECP tomorrow.
I saw your post, thought ahhh, that’s a good enough recommendation for me… went to the shop and bought some today.
Except I didn’t buy that one, I bought a blue one, seemingly their cheaper nastier one. Ffs. My paints horrible now! 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If it's the blue one I have yeah I'm not a fan got some ages ago and don't dare use it after my first experience. Had to was the car again to get the smears off. It's been assigned to shower glass duties now.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
DI Vessell chaps -

Ive got a dinky (5L?) Vessell atm and ive had a nightmare with it. After hours of pissing about, ive realised that the resin I got I left unsealed for too long so thats 20L (after the first refill) of wasted resin. Bummer.

Looking at just cutting my loses and getting some new resin. £35 gets me enough for my filter size.

Alternatively, My Car Cleaning sell a 11L Vessell full up for £85.

Worth just getting a bigger one filled??

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Got some bits from In2Detailing for the first time, super quick delivery so very impressed.
20220430_221847.jpg

Got a few Korean cloths as well, needed to get the stuff to coat the BBS for the E92

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah in2detailing are really good and have a good range of products plus if I'm near free delivery just wack a few of these on as they're hands down my favourite out of all the ones I've tried.

Also got some of that tar X and bilt hamber clay as thanks to some genius road workers near me they put some sort of seal down and it's put specks all over the front end. Planning to hit that tomorrow depending if it rains badly or not. Once that's sorted I can try out this car pro essence.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
DI Vessell chaps -

Ive got a dinky (5L?) Vessell atm and ive had a nightmare with it. After hours of pissing about, ive realised that the resin I got I left unsealed for too long so thats 20L (after the first refill) of wasted resin. Bummer.

Looking at just cutting my loses and getting some new resin. £35 gets me enough for my filter size.

Alternatively, My Car Cleaning sell a 11L Vessell full up for £85.

Worth just getting a bigger one filled??

Yes, get a 11L. You should get roughly a years use (water hardness and frequency dependent).

Raceglaze DI’s are very highly regarded.

I love mine.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I’ve always been a massive C2v3 fanboy but…

This stuff is really really decent

4D6C977C-ACF6-42B8-825D-CAE1315935FA.jpeg

The gloss it’s left on the Beemer is amazing! And it smells bloody lovely too! 😂

@Daniel did you manage to get a bottle? If not I’ll send one of the three I managed to get hold of.