ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing in the rain

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Oh what fun! Pal of mine had his wheels refurb'd y'day and wanted a quick run over. Weather was off and on all day. Polishing under an umbrella!

Detailing price for this car. Fajita's and a beer! Done

Usual methods.

Oils/waxes/grime and grot shifted with APC neat.
Gloss it extreme cut on Menz compounding pad
PB blackhole
SV - Saphir
Rubber fed with (What ever Darren was using i4detailing stuff i think)
Blackfire tyres

Total time. BOOM 4hrs! Looked a million dollars tho esp for a 10yr old bus!

Before

Wheel.jpg

After

Refurb.jpg

Couple of 'poles'

Apole.jpg

Baner cutting his teeth with a PC.

Anotherpole.jpg

Afters, on a dull aberdeen day!!!

Back-1.jpg

Frontangle-1.jpg

Side-4.jpg

Ali

Astra Twintop
Nice Job!

Quite like those BMW's as well.

Often wondered if Detailers etc work in the rain

Broken Diesel Megane :(
work on the sabbath.

you should be hung for annoying me on my day of rest. and for eating me out of house and home!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
work on the sabbath.

you should be hung for annoying me on my day of rest. and for eating me out of house and home!!

Boy done good. Rolls and bacon on arrival, although we had to provide the sauce!!! 7/10 tbh!

Boy done good. Rolls and bacon on arrival, although we had to provide the sauce!!! 7/10 tbh!

as opposed to the now legendary robertson hospitality.

its a self service bed and breakfast facility.

yep! it's saved you hundreds in taxi bills you country living ca'nt!!!

hmmm, debateable, seeing as i then have to organise the lift in the morning as the chauffeur is too pissed to drive the next day.

and dont forget who's country abode it was that provided the hospitality yesterday!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
hmmm, debateable, seeing as i then have to organise the lift in the morning as the chauffeur is too pissed to drive the next day.

and dont forget who's country abode it was that provided the hospitality yesterday!

Shut it!