ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

diamond geezers valver...

in revs this month!
loving that car, however the mag shoot doesnt do the paint justice !!!
ive seen the car for real (it was at torsion when i had my engine in my valver done) i wernt too sure on the exhausts then though, but now its looks the way it does hes carried it off nicely !

i also love the graphics on the doors (the 7 deadly sins) that looks much better thanthe usual list of, sparco,tar ox etc that some people have on their car.
loving that car mate, the mag claims 250bhp as well,if so thats very impressive from the 5 gt lump .

respect mate.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Also seen this and met the bloke, nice car nice bloke!

Was thinking of having the conversion myself at one time.

ive never met the dude which is a shame,
his motor was at torsion when it had just had some work done on it,
it did have that mad paint job though !

im sure there was a mr2 in latest issue of banzi this month, in green flipie job with the 7 sins written down the door-looked hideious, paint was alright tho..its different but imo i think the 7sins is abit tacky..havnt seen the valver tho, so cant comment on that..
just seem the valver-lovely color, and i can see the him gettin away with the 7sins, exhausts are hideous tho, reminds me of all the saxos ive seen over the past 12months!

[Edited by supasexyspeedy on 26 November 2004 at 9:54am]

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Nah that doesnt float my boat.

I would have kept it standard looking with cup wheels and big brakes. Now that would have been nice!

Still im sure loves it.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by supasexyspeedy on 26 November 2004

im sure there was a mr2 in latest issue of banzi this month, in green flipie job with the 7 sins written down the door-looked hideious, paint was alright tho..its different but imo i think the 7sins is abit tacky..havnt seen the valver tho, so cant comment on that..

just seem the valver-lovely color, and i can see the him gettin away with the 7sins, exhausts are hideous tho, reminds me of all the saxos ive seen over the past 12months!

[Edited by supasexyspeedy on 26 November 2004 at 9:54am]

The same bloke sprayed the MR2.

Steves (Diamond Geezer) Clio has a a full black leather re-trim and an awesome sound system as well. Not seen it with the 7 sins stuff but the car looks a lot better in the flesh.

the 7 sins is the trae mark of the company thed painted the car

well thats what the french polisher told me sorry i ment Steve (Diamond Geezer)

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by night.icon on 26 November 2004

the 7 sins is the trae mark of the company thed painted the car

well thats what the french polisher told me sorry i ment Steve (Diamond Geezer)

I think Id polish it alot as well after what goes in to a paint job like that!

williams 2 turbo

firstly revs have the worst pics of my car ive ever seen, secondly 250bhp! b****cks, never seen it anywhere near that on a dyno. and thirdly its getting reprayed due to a small crak in the wing where some muppet reversed in to it. fibregalss work not to expensive, but the 3500.00 for the repray is. mainly cos you cant touch it up. andyway some pics of it in the media section, just put southend tonight in the search bit.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Well Steve likes it and take my word for it, it gets a hell of alot of attention. On his attempt to show me what the GTT power was like on the front so many people were gawping over it. Sure some bird practically offered herself to him!