ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ding Dong Turbines!

Never above 25mpg
Got these on today but only finally took pics!

Really happy :D

Got some fresh 195/50/15 Toyo PX4s on them!

Just need a lower on them now and it'll be mint :approve:

turb1.jpg

turb2.jpg

Next
:
Private Plate

330i. E30 Touring.
Horrible in silver, i'm sorry to say.

Anthra or black and slammage and we're away.

TrackCar & F30 330d
I think a darker colour would look a little bit better imo.

But yes, slamming it on her a*ss will make it look a million times better :)

Adz

Work van
dont suit the car tbh. only ph1 look good with them but if you like them that all that matters ;)

BMW M5 & E36
Mk1 wheels need to stay on Mk1's for me, just dont suit Mk2's in general. And please put the ph2 lights back on.

Megane 225 F1
I like. Still a shed like mine though ;) will ave to
come have a look in flesh and you can also clean my car like you promised :)

lower it and it will b spot on

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Like it and sure I'll like it even more once it's lower. Keep them silver too bud :cool:

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Looks like a boggo spec mk2 with a sport badge on it, think it would look better with darker wheels and the ph2 lights.

Never above 25mpg
Love the reactions. They are not for everybody I know.

Yes they are staying silver, I just paid for them to be like that although the refurb wasnt amazing :(

Thanks for the comments. :D

Why have you got them on it ? Winter wheels ? (i've nver understood winter wheels tbh, it's not standard wheels aren't up to it)

Never above 25mpg
Why have you got them on it ? Winter wheels ? (i've nver understood winter wheels tbh, it's not standard wheels aren't up to it)

I love the wheel design tbh. I got these for a bargain although theyve ended up costing a fair bit and I needed some new tyres anyway.

Want to be different but also remain OEM. Most of the mods I've done are OEM.

Fabia VRS
i think you should get them in a diff colour IMO
but tbh if you like it then thats all that matters ey :)

I love the wheel design tbh. I got these for a bargain although theyve ended up costing a fair bit and I needed some new tyres anyway.

Want to be different but also remain OEM. Most of the mods I've done are OEM.
Imo to pull them off you'll need to really lower your car, they don't work as they are at the min (imo)

Petrol Blue 182.
id have turbines over any other wheel. I miss mine, and that picture was a p/s some one did, I didnt have those stickers on! lol

More poke than viagr
I like them, love the turbine design :approve:

Will look great slammed

I was thinking about PH1 rear lights aswell, still unsure...