ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dissapointed in ktec stage 2 tuning

Status
Not open for further replies.
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I've seen a few of yours posts around the forum. The question is do you genuinely think your funny?:slap:

No not really.

I've seen a few of yours posts around the forum. The question is do you genuinely think that a Clio worth circa £2,500 is worth £8,000 to insure for 1 year?:slap:

No not really.

I've seen a few of yours posts around the forum. The question is do you genuinely think that a Clio worth circa £2,500 is worth £8,000 to insure for 1 year?:slap:

That's getting seriously old , grow up! FYI its now £4000 and everyone has the choice to drive a 2 litre and pay expensive insurance or not. so stop going back to it :sleepy:

Kawasaki ER6N
Did you just say you pay 4k on insurance? So you have to write off your car twice per year to make it worthwhile lol.

As for the bhp you have exactly what ktec quote so stop moaning. However I'm with everyone else and would have done the belts and a full service as could have seen a few bhp and would have peace of mind.

If your cam belt snapped tomorrow I would laugh at your situation then.

"ktec got me 6bhp but now my car doesn't run"

Did you just say you pay 4k on insurance? So you have to write off your car twice per year to make it worthwhile lol.

As for the bhp you have exactly what ktec quote so stop moaning. However I'm with everyone else and would have done the belts and a full service as could have seen a few bhp and would have peace of mind.

If your cam belt snapped tomorrow I would laugh at your situation then.

"ktec got me 6bhp but now my car doesn't run"

some people on here cannot read! ive stated 3 times THE CAM BELT IS NOT DUE FOR 10K MILES you ignorant little rat :slap:

Edit : i done a full service 5 days ago aswell so ta da

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
That's getting seriously old , grow up! FYI its now £4000

LOL.

I can't even be bothered anymore. You're complaining about wasting £500 on mods that haven't given you quite what you want performance wise, yet have made the improvement that KTEC said they would, whilst spending £4,000 on insurance.

Can you not see why people think you are a bit special?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Its not due for 10K miles based on the standard service schedule which is based around the standard rev limiter you mean?

LOL.

I can't even be bothered anymore. You're complaining about wasting £500 on mods that haven't given you quite what you want performance wise, yet have made the improvement that KTEC said they would, whilst spending £4,000 on insurance.

Can you not see why people think you are a bit special?

I'm annoyed that i spent £500 on it when that could of been 1 months insurance and 2 tanks of petrol.

You because your old and cant get it up :butt:

199 according to you're information.

Why are you getting all roidsded up at Internet opinions? Seems a bit of a pattern mate. Each time you don't get the responses you want, you start throwing personal insults around. You asked why people are angry. I pointed out that clearly you yourself are angry, and now you are questioning my reproductive performance? Basically you got mugged off by ktec and you're taking it out on the people you wanted to discuss it with?

Roy if you look through my threads then you will see that another member thinks their funny and then everyone joins on the bandwagon and then i just laugh and argue back.

There is a handful of helpful people on here but most are just tw@ts , read through this thread and see how many people try make stupid comments and how many people make productive comments.

Yes i am questioning your organs but you just caught in the crossfire

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
No, you're angry because your Clio only made 150 bhp standard. And you were hoping the super mods form Ktec would make it 180 odd bhp so you could bragg to your mates about it.

People are giving you clear advice, you are not listening.

No, you're angry because your Clio only made 150 bhp standard. And you were hoping the super mods form Ktec would make it 180 odd bhp so you could bragg to your mates about it.

People are giving you clear advice, you are not listening.

What is the advice? " get cambelt done you r****d" and " you needs itbs/turbos" lmao as if im going to spend that kind of money on a clio

Clio v6
Just read through this interesting topic. I hope the OP Chale would answer some questions I have for him?

1. Who have you spoken to at K-Tec about your concerns?

2. How much have these mods increased your already large insurance fee?

3. Why did you want more power in the first place?

You could have bought two Clios and turbo charged them both for the cost of you're insurance premium, so I think the boost discussion was relevant.

Just read through this interesting topic. I hope the OP Chale would answer some questions I have for him?

1. Who have you spoken to at K-Tec about your concerns?

2. How much have these mods increased your already large insurance fee?

3. Why did you want more power in the first place?

Andy,Nothing,got bored

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
They said.

Phone us and we will tell you how easy it is to fit the gasket anddddd don't chase peaks figures

Are you listening to them?

Have you even told your insurers?

If you pay £4,000 for insurance, there is no way they won't increase your premium. Roy is 100 years old and has paid extra for a tuning box and some nice brake pads on his ford.

IIRC insurance companies charge power increases based on gains, so his premium would stay the same. No need to declare it.

Some insurance companies dont cover mods untill you are 25. Which is what my insurance do the f*****s and i'm 23.

I would double check as it is in your best interest incase anything happens.

Some insurance companies dont cover mods untill you are 25. Which is what my insurance do the f**kers and i'm 23.

I would double check as it is in your best interest incase anything happens.

In case i crash and they investigate how i got to 60 in 0.25 of a second faster then i should of as a result of 6 bhp?

Status
Not open for further replies.