ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIY ENLARGED THROTTLE BODY

CLIO 182
Any1 done this? I took mine in2 work the other day and bored it out bigger right to just in front of the butterfly valve and the same behind...then polished it all to smooth and blend any rough bits with an air tool. thing is when i put it back on the car, it seemed like it was backing up and choking,the acellerator pedal felt harder!. anyway it seemed like it wasent getting enough air, so a mate of mine let me borrow an old universal induction filter and its much better.;) sounds alot gruntier 2. thing is, my standard airbox an itg panel anyway.

CLIO 182
its not right up to the butterfly valve,but pretty close front and rear! seems to drive perfect,just like b4. but more responsive with a rubbish indution filter. ive put the original box back on 4 now tho. any recomendations on a good induction kit?