ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diy refurbing alloys

Hi Ive decieded im gonna refurb my alloys my self, If I mess it up I can allways get the pro's to do it. I dont have a compresser so its gonna have to be an aerosol job.

So basically where is the best place to get aerosol paint from Halfords? I want decent quality paint and buying off the internet is fine.

I was looking at paints4u but I cant acutally find where there aerosol paint is. Any other places that do good aerosol paint?

Then Laquer ontop?

Thanks

Is there no where better though, I have heard there nozzles arent great. If not then halfords it is.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Is there no where better though, I have heard there nozzles arent great. If not then halfords it is.

For the sake of £6 it's worth trying them yourself everyone has a different opinion.

Clio 1.6 16v
Yeah there not at all that bad when it comes to paint.. in honesty for alloys it won't matter and when it comes to bumpers etc you can almost guarantee if the car is of a certain age that the car its self will have discoloured even if it is slightly so getting even the perfect finish would be very difficult :)

But as i said for alloys its really not going to matter! just make sure you apply enough of each layer and dont leave spots and it will all be well :)

Good luck with them!