ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do i have a problem with my iPhone 3GS? (Vodafone)

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I went from a BlueBerry to iPhone. Same network, Same number but since iv had the iPhone no one can get hold of me. I get at least 5 Voicemails daily just because it goes straight to answerphone,

It also is allways "searching" & "no service"

Does it need to go back? I think i know the problem. Is it because its white? ORRRRR is it because i didnt wait for the 4G that i knew would be out within months?

Thanks

EDIT, Obviously there are times when i do have service.

DB.

BMW 440i
Being this close, you definitely should have waited for the 4g.

The first few days i had my white iPhone, people struggled to get through, but they didnt after the first week. Bit strange, but meh...sorted itself out.

Never had the searching and no service problem. Give Voda a bell, id try and hand it back and wait for the 4G!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
If you're getting No Service a lot then it's possible that the phone has a fault, make an appointment with a genius at the store.

The other thing to remember is that if the phone is using data over GPRS you can't take a call, it'll divert straight to voicemail.

If you have push mail then it's likely that your calls are coinciding with a "data burst" over the network and are therefore getting redirected to voicemail.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
If you're getting No Service a lot then it's possible that the phone has a fault, make an appointment with a genius at the store.

The other thing to remember is that if the phone is using data over GPRS you can't take a call, it'll divert straight to voicemail.

If you have push mail then it's likely that your calls are coinciding with a "data burst" over the network and are therefore getting redirected to voicemail.

I do have push mail but i have set it to only push once an hour to save the battery.

Thanks for the advice. Im in london today so i may pop into one and ask the question.

Thanks

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I do have push mail but i have set it to only push once an hour to save the battery.

Thanks for the advice. Im in london today so i may pop into one and ask the question.

Thanks

That'll be pull email rather than push then. lol

I doubt they'll have done anything today, you normally need an appointment to get them to look at it.

It'll be sods law that it works properly and flawlessly while you're in the store, it'll stop the moment you leave.