ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you have an in-car LCD monitor

If you have, can you post up some pics of where you mounted it please ? I need some ideas.

Also, does anybody know anywhere where they would build a custom bracket for you to your specification ? Is this costly ?

I used to.

Daipac, if I had a 172, Id have an in-dash motorised screen.. mine was a dash top screen (as it was my only choice with the Mk1 Radio angle and I needed Touchscreen/VGA).. and it got annoying removing it everytime I got out of the car..

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 15 July 2004

I used to.

Daipac, if I had a 172, Id have an in-dash motorised screen.. mine was a dash top screen (as it was my only choice with the Mk1 Radio angle and I needed Touchscreen/VGA).. and it got annoying removing it everytime I got out of the car..
Not an option mate, I already have a screen and dont want to change the standard install. I only want to connect a PS2 or Xbox to it, no Car PC needed here !

1.6, that looks great mate, given me a few ideas. I know where I want to mount it and it will be out of the way too, just have to make sure it can be seen from that viewing angle then. What have you got connected to it ?

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 16 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 15 July 2004

I used to.

Not an option mate, I already have a screen and dont want to change the standard install. I only want to connect a PS2 or Xbox to it, no Car PC needed here !

1.6, that looks great mate, given me a few ideas. I know where I want to mount it and it will be out of the way too, just have to make sure it can be seen from that viewing angle then. What have you got connected to it ?
Well, I had a dash screen and it did my head in.. moving it all the time to stop theifs.. unless you get it mounted properly all in the dash etc.. Id definetly look at a motorised one..

My screen is sat here.. doing nothing because it just annoyed me all the time, heh.