ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donnington 1000km

top of the pyramid
Went last weekend ,was a good one , a few pics out of the 1000 (they look smaller because photobuket resizes them ,some will be cropped for print)

DSC_0349.gif

DSC_0063.gif

DSC_0216.gif

DSC_0299.gif

DSC_0339.gif

DSC_0334.gif

DSC_0117.gif

DSC_0060.gif

DSC_0059.gif

DSC_0194.gif

DSC_0685.gif

DSC_0616.gif

DSC_0524.gif

DSC_0443.gif

DSC_0592.gif

DSC_0205.gif

DSC_0203.gif

DSC_0196.gif

DSC_0129.gif

Uncles teams radical , colin mcrae was racing around in a radical as well.

DSC_0589.gif

"ooppss" he lost his wheel going down crainer curves and finally stopped at the bottom of the old hair pin in the gravel

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
shame you didn't get any pics of our car!!! (number 96) but to be fair it did spend half the day in the pits! (f**king gearbox!)

top of the pyramid
FredYozzasport said:
shame you didn't get any pics of our car!!! (number 96) but to be fair it did spend half the day in the pits! (f**king gearbox!)
Wish id of known i would of got some better shots for you.

DSC_0411.gif

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Much better than my pics! I'll see if I can find some decent ones that I took and post them up. Dunno if I got any of your car Fred, I'll have a look when I get home. It was a good day although I didn't manage to stay for the full six hours racing!

top of the pyramid
ive got a larger version of the pic just give me a email adress cant put full size up only using photobucket