ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donnington 1000km

top of the pyramid
Went last weekend ,was a good one , a few pics out of the 1000 (they look smaller because photobuket resizes them ,some will be cropped for print)

DSC_0349.gif

DSC_0063.gif

DSC_0216.gif

DSC_0299.gif

DSC_0339.gif

DSC_0334.gif

DSC_0117.gif

DSC_0060.gif

DSC_0059.gif

DSC_0194.gif

DSC_0685.gif

DSC_0616.gif

DSC_0524.gif

DSC_0443.gif

DSC_0592.gif

DSC_0205.gif

DSC_0203.gif

DSC_0196.gif

DSC_0129.gif

Uncles teams radical , colin mcrae was racing around in a radical as well.

DSC_0589.gif

"ooppss" he lost his wheel going down crainer curves and finally stopped at the bottom of the old hair pin in the gravel

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
shame you didn't get any pics of our car!!! (number 96) but to be fair it did spend half the day in the pits! (f**king gearbox!)

top of the pyramid
FredYozzasport said:
shame you didn't get any pics of our car!!! (number 96) but to be fair it did spend half the day in the pits! (f**king gearbox!)

Wish id of known i would of got some better shots for you.

DSC_0411.gif

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Much better than my pics! I'll see if I can find some decent ones that I took and post them up. Dunno if I got any of your car Fred, I'll have a look when I get home. It was a good day although I didn't manage to stay for the full six hours racing!

top of the pyramid
ive got a larger version of the pic just give me a email adress cant put full size up only using photobucket