ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Duke Nuken Forever - Never

Octy VRS
screenshot1680707.gif

Weapon Lowered!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'm glad in a way. DN was epic in its day, but I think it would just feel lacking and tired as a game if released these days.

Some things are best left in the past, imo.

D.

They should jsut release a Duke Nukem mega pack with all the previous games on playable on a modern PC or console.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
if they made it with a decent up to date graphics engine i'm sure they could of managed a decent storyline given that a) it didn't really need a decent toryline as it was so tongue in cheek b) all you need is boobies and guns and c) it's been 12 f**king years!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
GT5 being made by the same company by any chance? ;)

ROFL!

Chronological release dates of various titles (TBC)
  • Duke Nukem Forever - 2020, maybe, possibly - if someone buys the rights. Then it will be in development for a further 12 years.
  • GT5 - Penned for release when the global oil reserves run dry. Sony's strategic marketing plan is that people will flock to buy this game for their PlayStation 9 in droves of nostalgia for fossil-fuelled cars. Clever.
  • GT Portable (PSP) - Scheduled for release when the Moon finally has escaped Earth's gravitational pull. People will have long forgotten what cars actually are, having progressed to ion-fusion and warp drives. For their houses. Delays are to be expected however, as Sony is yet to acquire any licenses from the car manufacturers for damage modelling. This could leave school children confused, as historical YouTube footage shows that a Nissan Skyline hitting the wall at 150mph at Suzuka, does not look the same as one pile-driving a corner on Trial Mountain.
D.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
some of it looks pretty good, like climbing up that monster and some of the animations for the pig police but yeh....nothing out of this world...still would like to have seen a completed version