ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

e70 X5 35d SE - £8,000

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Not mine, but i bought it for a friend (the same one who is selling the 335d listed in the other thread), mechanically its very good, lots of recent work done.

I had intended to buy this back off him in 6 months time (hence why i bought it in the first place), but he's decided it uses too much fuel so wants rid of it now instead. Too soon for me as ive just bought the M135i.

New rear diff recently fitted, epic spec inc. xenons, heated comfort seats, pano roof, 7 seats & hifi stereo upgrade.

Its the 335d engine, so would map very nicely indeed ...

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
It uses too much fuel?! It must be getting 40mpg on average? Tell him to go get a polo bluemotion😂

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Is there a non facewank link?

Unfortunately not, but advert/general spec is as follows:

X5 xdrive 35d se, 7seat, 98k fsh, mostly from cobham bmw in the last 5 years. New rear diff costing £2k+ done at BMW in the last 12 months.

P330A​
Sports Package​
S402A​
Electric Panoramic Roof​
S456A​
Comfort Seat With Memory​
S488A​
Lumbar Support Driver And Passenger​
S494A​
Seat Heating Driverpassenger​
S4NCA​
Additional Heatingventilation​
S4UBA​
3rd Seat Row​
S676A​
HiFi Speaker System​
S522A​
Xenon Light​
S5ACA​
Highbeam Assistant​
S508A​
Park Distance Control PDC (front/rear)​
S761A​
Individual Sunshade Glazing​
In effect, i had the car in my watch list on Autotrader, was pondering going to look at it (to have over winter), then Danny asked me about the same car. So i said id go have a look on the basis that if it was any good, i could have it off him in 6 months when he inevetibly gets bored of it. Previous owners were very wealthy (gated development in Weybridge), so it was no expense spared kind of car, good condition and drove nicely, so being that BMW's are my thing, i bought it. Id happily own it. In fact, im marginally pi55ed off that i bought the M135i and cant now have it :ROFLMAO:

Seats are mega comfy!! 1 billion way adjustment.
c_oc=AQmcNSH_Vjs-xkuhJmMlYpqRdvM9pRjnb7VtUpx5A7e8g8K1ctfkppOzX3RqGgcWGAY&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr2-1.jpg