ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Meet 31st August, 7pm

RB 200 Cup!
Been having a chat with Andy and thought the obviously the next meet had to be as much fun as the last one so the idea is going her:

http://www.skirmishuk.com/

Can either do laser tag game system or paintballing

Please let me know what you think guys

Also the venues are either Necton nr Swaffham or Norwich

Tim

Or we could go karting again ;)

RB 200 Cup!
Re: East Anglia Meet August

yeah yeah! lol

anyways the list:

1. Timmay

RB 200 Cup!

obviosuly guests will be allowed again! more the merrier

obviosuly if people would prefer gokarting again i aint fussed!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member

1. Timmay
2. Olly (poss)
3. Andy

They even managed to go the wrong way home aswell, Me n Laura were miles ahead of them :)

well we managed to get lost finding the pub, went down the world worst road, was like a roller coster in my car, and ended up coming out on the wrong side of the a11 near elevedon lol whoops!

RB 200 Cup!

flol - b****cks andy we still got home way before you - 1.2 FTL! lol

only kidding - laura's car looking good - needs lowering tho

v6

flol - b****cks andy we still got home way before you - 1.2 FTL! lol

We did get up to a few choccie buttons on the way back ;)

They even managed to go the wrong way home aswell, Me n Laura were miles ahead of them :)

Tim decided he didn't like the roundabout exit labelled 'Norwich' :rasp:

1. Timmay
2. Olly (poss)
3. Andy
4. Gregg

Karting/Paintballing/Laser whatever, i'm easy

RB 200 Cup!

em probably middle of the month me thinks either weekedn 9/10 or 1/17

Bumder With A Buffer

9th/10th of August?? Il check the diary as I got a few things arranged in August.

Oh and Timmay Il think you'll find I kicked your arse at Karting!! ;) 6th moi...9th...??? ;)

Oh and that Skirmish place was the one I was on about at the pub after the meet. Reckon they have an old Airplane that you can run in and shoot up without fear of being labeled a terrorist!

RB 200 Cup!

I WAS 4TH ALL RACE ABND THEN I HAD TO SPIN OUT COS SOME ARSE BRAKED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME - YOU ONLY JUST GOT THERE MY FRIEND ;)

Last edited:
  FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm afraid I'm away both those dates. So no reliable French cars that turn up on time;)

Bumder With A Buffer

I'm afraid I'm away both those dates. So no reliable French cars that turn up on time;)

Il have you know I was the 1st one there! I was parked in the "paddock area" of the motocross and noticed yours go past. So there was a reliable french car there!

db

db detailing™

Whatever!

1. Timmay
2. Olly (poss)
3. Andy
4. Gregg
5. Darren

Slow red one

depending on what everyone picks to do i'll decide if i'll do it once we know and prices. However I shall deff come to meet as its been to long now!:) so count me in

RB 200 Cup!

Sorry theres been no info so far people - sorting out najor problems on the job front which have to take priority over meets unfortunately lol. But watch this space

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

Wont be able to make this one guys :[

I want a rolling road day meet :]

v6

^ he's alive! Me too Dan but would want to do some more things to my car first, which requires money!

Hope you're getting it all sorted on the job front Timmay.

RB 200 Cup!

^ well we are getting paid this month - just gotta make sure we keep getting clients in - mind you im def keeping my eye open for other jobs still

So when is this meet? hoping to make this one, altho im away until the 13th of August, as im in Mallorca as i type this :p

Alright for some ay!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member

Anything being decided yet? Might have a lil something different on the Clio by then :D