ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Meet 31st August, 7pm

Bumder With A Buffer
I know! The fact it says at the top of the thread and on everyones posts..."Re: East Anglia Meet 31st August, 7pm" I should of clocked! :) Old age setting in! :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Page 2?? Get back on page 1 Please :)...

Also other people get your names down! There's more members than this in EA! :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
BUMP

1. Timmay
2. clio_1990
3. richy22 :) With or without new exhaust bits :)
4. Hellsbells
5. db
6. Gregg
7. Andy
8. Laura
9. Kaiser Dave (adam)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Tim you know your not aloud onlne at tyhe Weekends now log off ;) ..... No New addition to my car for the meet :( Tuesday 2nd Sept is when all will be different :D

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I would but I'd imagine that at 7, I'd still be too drunk to drive. So have fun all.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
On a bit of a side note does anyone fancy a CS EA facebook group? Bit more group spirit between us.
I could have a go at setting one up at some point, unless some clever person would want to volunteer.

Bumder With A Buffer
Ermm this is probably a really gay question but is the car park a free one?? And how much will the games cost Tim??

My pocket money is on a tight budget this month after shelling out for my Yozza :(

Bumder With A Buffer
Car Park is Free but can't remember the Price of Games

Ah cool Cheers. Mental month this month.. going away to Mexico, bills etc etc Mental!! :(

Yozza is here... going to get it fitted this afternoon hopefully if my local garage can do it in time :) (just to rub it in for you)

Bumder With A Buffer
alright calm down! FPMSL! ;)

Bloody Forum was being a right pain last night... I had 2 posts exactly the same on a thread!!

Anyhow I now have My Yozza fitted! Sounds the nuts!! Still got to do the De-cat though. Not 100% finished but you might hear me coming from oh about Scole!!! :)