ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EBC Greenstuff

Fitted those green stuff pads to my car on Friday.... Gave them a good run-in period then had a little test..... I dunno what people was saying that they are crap as my brakes worked from cold no problems..... I think they are so much better too, prob all in my mind as a feel good factor but im telling you I braked from 100 and did not get any strange noises or brake fade they just worked..... nice...

Clio v6

I had them on my 172. They stopped OK no problems there, but rather than lots of dust I found mushy build up like lumps of soggy dust. Still had cleaner wheels though. They wore out very quick too.

Squeek ? Interesting. Check they fittied the squeal shims on, as the place I had mine done said the Renaullt anti-squeal shims could not be used with EBC pads.