ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEk garage bills

RenaultSport clio 172 exc
Not looking forward to my garage bill..........

Just phoned the garage up to have them say it is just about fixed but has been on the ramp since 12 yesterday.

Thats not including the exhaust fitting and handbrake adjustment.

or the 180+ for power steering hose

man i could cry...... i recon its going to be about 800 bucks......

this is not including the 700 i have already spent on new brakes and k-tec exhaust.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyone else had big garage bills recently to make me feel better?

AK

M240i
Should see some of the threads about Vee bills..

Circa £1k everytime a Vee goes in apparently lol

they had it on the ramps all that time working on it ? What was wrong with it in the first place

I really hope to christ that they have not been working on all this time.

all it needed done was the power steering hoses replaced as they were leaking.

but it has been in and out for the last two weeks between waiting on bits and gettting this n that done. i just want the fricking car back

So what you saying then.... Are they charging you for ramp time or something ??

I have no idea what they will charge, all i know is that they have been working on it for fricking ages. which in my experiance means many ££££££.

Which is rubbish considering the work was basic stuff. i guess being french the car is just being difficult.

I know the feeling mate, I'm just waiting for the dreaded phone call about mine and what's wrong with it and also how much it'll be to be put right. Cars are a right pain in the arse sometimes.