ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro

A Euro'd one...
Pictures%20%20dec%20%20cars%202005%20088.jpg

These are just a collection of cars that my mates own. They all have been modified by the garage my brother works in. So you can imagine what my Clio will look like once these lot have finished with it. ;)

I saw that car drive along ilford high st before it was finished. Something broke on the suspension/chassis and the rear left wheel crumpled into the arch. It was a big skin head asian guy driving it and he did not look amused hehe. It reminds me of how much i love e30's tho.

LoL! Yeah the wheel bolt broke because they weren't long enough after the spacers went on. Simple fix, just used bigger bolts in the end.

Clio 1.4 16v
mmmmmmmm THIS is euro

1-1.jpg

and my mates mk1

56.jpg

yum, orignaly a 1.1 rust bucket, a little while later it comes out as a stripped out 1.8, g60 supercharged! fast as! its been featured in mags too

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
belgiums are fecking awesome at it
went the international tuning salon last year, and wow , sex wee!