ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro

Turbos.
mmmmmmmm THIS is euro

1-1.jpg

Amazing...

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
belgiums are fecking awesome at it
went the international tuning salon last year, and wow , sex wee!

LOL cuz I'm a belgian:rasp:

the blue one with the gold colored rims is for sale, lol at the dude who owns it cuz its on kapaza (belgium and holland substitute ebay) for ages now. asking price started at 15000 euro's but it's gone down to 10000, apparently people here don't like it as much as you lot do.:eek:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lol hi belgium dude,
ive noticed the belgiums are good at it because there is so much available to them, ie euro parts are as common as chav parts are to us, maybe as its a bit lucrative still over here it still has a air of mystery, although now its becoming a lot more common, and the like of fox wheels are making cheapo replicas its killing the scene over here imo

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
hi taylor
you just gave the reason why my clio is how it is, i've tuned it like you guys in britain do, not like people do it here, i thought it would stand out more doing so, it worked out quite well as I allways get good reactions on it.

I hate those replica wheels aswell, quite hard. Here the problem is that golf owners don't put anything else under their car than audi A8 wheels in various sizes, it really spoils those rims as they become just ordinary, even saw a clio one day with the audi A8 rims, it was just aweful

greetz

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Talking about all the same wheels, turini tastic on wheels for clio's over here.

My son's been trying to go the Euro route with his Megane but has found it a bu**er to put 15" rims on because of them fouling the calipers. This is the end result with his last choice of rims.

enginebay009.gif