ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eurotrash....

Not done a photo thread for a bit. My car was looking a bit dull and the weather was nice after i finished work so my friend who's a valeter and i went to town on my car.

Firstly a rinse, then a two bucket method wash with a lambswool mitt and some Meguiers Gold Class shampoo.

Rinse off, dryed with water magnet and then given a rub down with Meguiers detailing spray. A full coat of SRP then a coat of Meguiers Wax.

All tyres dressed, glass polished, the full nine yards.

Bear in mind this is my daily car at the mo and ive never had it PC'ed yet, im waiting til i have some more bodywork done then let Jamie at it.

Results below.

:approve:

DURING:

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

AFTER:

DSC00833.jpg

DSC00834.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00854.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

DSC00863.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00865.jpg

THE DOG:

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00851.jpg

M

mini-valver

Mint! Can you get those CAF trumets bud?

Reply to your PM's biatch ;)

M

mini-valver

Lol, in your own time fella.
Do they come with any pipe? I'll have one when the car's back so I can sort how I'm going to route it!

Lol, in your own time fella.
Do they come with any pipe? I'll have one when the car's back so I can sort how I'm going to route it!

pipe available by the metre, when you get car back let me know.

Im coming to drop middo his Konigsports off next week, pop up and take a peek.

Last edited:
M

mini-valver

Yeah for sure. Let me know what day and I'll text him and meet you 2 somewhere! Go for a pint somehwere.....

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
cute.. they rear lights are smart as fcuk mate wish i had them on my clio lol......... oh thats rite i do own a set of them lmao:cool:

cute.. they rear lights are smart as fcuk mate wish i had them on my clio lol......... oh thats rite i do own a set of them lmao:cool:

you do indeed, leaving in the morning now. I packed them up today but courier had left by that time.

You wont be disapointed.

saturday delivery is more than double, so no it will be mon morning.

With Business Post so keep an eye out, someone will need to sign..

Back from where, bodyshop?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
saturday delivery is more than double, so no it will be mon morning.

With Business Post so keep an eye out, someone will need to sign..

Back from where, bodyshop?
yeah mate not a full respray jst a rite damn good tidy up was lookin a bit neglected close up.. will be mint with the new lights.. rs & clio badges.. doin the powerflex dogbone mounts on monday.. done the other mounts last week and stuck a ktec c/f splitter on 2.. should be nice..:D

clio 172
cool mate looks nice... no rubbing? whats the ride quality like? what do you reckon the maximum a clio with 17" can be lowered without problems?

cool mate looks nice... no rubbing? whats the ride quality like? what do you reckon the maximum a clio with 17" can be lowered without problems?

We can do 4 types of FK Coilovers depending on budget.

The ones on mine are the Konigsports, these have adjustable Koni dampers all round, so i can set the damping to suit what im doing by turning the adjuster inside the boot or under the bonnet. Medium for every day use, then track days or a spirited drive ill set them to firm. I wouldnt use this setting every day as its a tad harse on UK roads but on the track...

Ones suitable for yours would be the Highsports, these are fixed damped coilovers which is a decent ride really, not too harsh but will hold you on the road. Ive sold a few sets to folk on here, you best asking them what they are like to live with.

Mine did rub but ive had my rear arches cut out and painted. Only because these wheels are not meant for mine. On yours you should be fine to drop it to the maximum setting on standards, on 17s id say 40-60mm is enough.

I had 17s on last year and dropped 40mm, no rubbing.

Last edited:
no we dont do fitting, we are a retailer. Ideally you want these fitting correctly, tracking and camber setting up at the same time. Plenty of places that will do it on here.

PM me for prices please, this is not a for sale thread i might get an infraction. lol

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Looking good as usual dude, borbets are ace

who used to watch that show, eurotrash? :D
just me then lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
V Nice! - not the best choice of cleaning products! But Looks nice in the shots.

V Nice! - not the best choice of cleaning products! But Looks nice in the shots.

But i get Meguiers cheap so...

I like their range really, although when it becomes just a show car ill get some advice from the Detailing section.

:rasp: