ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eventually got round to take pics of my RB 182 after a good clean..and a lovely day!

RB 182 FF
Well I've been meaning to post pics of my RB for ages. I went in search for the 11th March Merthyr meet in Brecon today but seems like they didn't head to Brecon in the end so made the most of the lovely day and took some pics on my way home...!:)

http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q601/VR46-GAZ/

Attachments

• 20120311_153105.jpg
    20120311_153105.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 162
  Z4 Coupe
Re: Eventually got round to take pics of my RB 182 after a good clean..and a lovely d

Looks very smart mate.

Clio 182
Re: Eventually got round to take pics of my RB 182 after a good clean..and a lovely d

Looks awesome mate :)

RB 182 FF

Cheers guys thanks for the comments, and as for tyre shine it really is a must with black wheels..! I carry a can of it under the passenger seat for quick tops ups when the tyres go dull.....:D

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member

that is bloody lovely!!! whats it lowered on bud? :approve:

RB 182 FF

that is bloody lovely!!! whats it lowered on bud? :approve:
Thanks buddy its lowered 40mm on spax springs, its a touch crashy on really rough road but half decent tarmac and its lovely to drive,had a lot of fun in it yesterday!:)

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi

gorgeous colour,do the spax lower it 40mm all round mate?
as good as eibach sportlines would you say?

RB 182 FF

gorgeous colour,do the spax lower it 40mm all round mate?
as good as eibach sportlines would you say?

It seems most people choose to go with Eibach's as I suppose they're tried and tested but the 30mm drop just doesn't look quite enough to me, I would say Eibach's would more than likely perform better but my car handles and drives plenty well enough for me as it is now.:) Cheers for the nice comments guys this is by far the best Forum I've been on:D

Peugeot 308

Looks awesome tbh!

Im with you on the Eibach's not going low enough, which is a shame.

The rear looks slightly higher in proportion to the front in the pics?

Either way, lovely looking motor!

Renault Traffic

looks immaculate mate :)