ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ever booted it away from the Traffics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
This thread is a good example of why most people dont bother with CS anymore, people b**ching about each others cars, and daft stories about racing theres mates...

"My cars better than yours, yeah but my car is worth more... Bulls**t bulls**t bulls**t, bla bla bla etc.."

Alot of people need to grow up.

H22A7 Accord Type R
you lot are spoiling my old thread with modern day politics lol...........dicks! ;) haha

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
There was some good banter in this thread, but its sadly been ruined from the same usual suspects who feel the need to put some sort of sensible stamp on everything.

Yes we all like a good drive in our cars, some more enthusiastically than others, if they choose to talk about it let them, they don't need lecturing on how to drive.

As for bringing the reputation of the club down, its going to be a small selection of people who talk about it, that group maybe an extremely small fraction of the members in this club, certainly won't bring the reputation of the club down. As far as I'm aware it doesn't have a reputation. Also I'm sure if a clio went flying past a member of the public they're not going to think, 'oh he must be on cliosport' they all must be cretins(sp)'

I think people need to get over the authority stages, let the police deal with it, if there is an accident involved and the police search the forums, there will be enough evidence to help with the case.

Also I've never heard of anyone bragging about racing someone then the next week he goes and kills loads of people in a bus stop, never in my time on any forum have I read that or anything of that sort. Maybe lynden in his ford Ka. Possibly over reacting on your point 'GoodJ' ?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Is this worth reading?

Il give you the low down, started off about some guy running from traffics, then 2live came, and gally and few others, started going on about bringing club rep down etc etc, then the FRP and Williams were brought into it and then it turned into a bitching session.

thought so much.

I really do worry for the state of the motorist in modern Britain.

Saddens me the subtle changes I'm seeing on here...

Cheers. So I'm guessing the Willloliams is way better than the FRP? Despite it being nothing more than a rusty MkII Clio which handled well and had amazingly comfortable chairs?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
thought so much.

I really do worry for the state of the motorist in modern Britain.

Saddens me the subtle changes I'm seeing on here...

I know, im turning into a right grumpy c**t... :dapprove:

Cheers. So I'm guessing the Willloliams is way better than the FRP? Despite it being nothing more than a rusty MkII Clio which handled well and had amazingly comfortable chairs?

Pretty much, oh and he owns BOTH of his cars..

Just had a scan. PMSL at the Williams again. FRP is not only a hundred times more special and better looking, it would leave any Clio wondering where it went.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i ran from the cops once and got away with it, proper exciting playing the hiding game.

Il give you the low down, started off about some guy running from traffics, then 2live came, and gally and few others, started going on about bringing club rep down etc etc, then the FRP and Williams were brought into it and then it turned into a bitching session.

2lives got erect over a williams? no, impossible, never ever will that happen.

worth a thread lock now shirley?

Status
Not open for further replies.