ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

evo hks pics

Went round the mrrs mums today and got a fiew pics of the evo so thought u may like.

is a 9.5 mr fq-400 by hks running 400hp and 404 lbs/ft of torque.

Mods are a re-map and a de-cat and hks mushroom filter.

Mivecturbo.gif

Mivecturbo2.gif

mivecturbo3.gif

Turinis.gif

sonichedgehog.gif

evosmile.gif

evo9.5.gif

also a couple of the huskies.
vinney.gif

Bob.gif

hope u like.

Mk4 .:R32
did ali take those pics? he doesn't like getting the whole car on them either lol. very very nice. cool dogs too :) always wanted an evo and a husky lol

Evo 6, E92 320d
Was that 400bhp std or was that after a remap?, because my friend has the 360 HKS edition.

book figure for the 360 hks is 3.6 so with the extra 40HP AND THE EXTRA 45lbs/ft torque id say 3 flat, love to see the stig in one.

not bad for a 1300kg car lol.

bragging about silly quick 0-60 is pointless though as the car wont do it that often without nuking the clutch and gearbox if your unlucky.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that can smell the billy, here.

Think of all the other cars that make 0-60 in sub 3.5 seconds and then compare them, lol.

well the evo is there with any lamob,prosche ect ect.

this evo has out run a porsche carrera 4s thinggy on a private runway.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Looks superb!

Thinking about it, I doubt I'd go for the 400 - even if I had the money. But then I'd probably change my mind if the keys were in my mitts! ;)

Love that Clarkson quote about choosing the 320 and not going for the 340 instead. "Like going to bed with Uma Thurman..... and then falling asleep" :cool:

D.

Nice cars, all things considered though not the performance bargain most people think they are.

Cost alot to run even using independants for service and they love to drink lol.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Not a bargain at all.With normal/quick driving you will be lucky to get 150 miles out of 45-50 quid