ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

evo hks pics

no she doesnt lol,

went from a land rover to a evo 8 fq 300 to this lol.

think it may be a little too fast.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'd say 0-60mph in around 3.8 - 4 seconds. They struggled getting the power down for the FQ400 and although the 360 HKS is faster, its still almost impossible for a sub 3.5seconds launch due to weight. The P1 now will hit 60mph in around 4.2seconds. To get there any quicker would mean massive weight reduction and a lot more power going through the wheels. All pretty pointless really.

That Evo is stunning. Ugly car, like they all are, along with Impreza's, but they werent built with looks in mind, and because of that, most people love them and think they look amazing.
Awesome :)

I don't know how people can calll them ugly!

There all sporty and fit IMO : p

I've wanted to drive one of these for so long now, has anyone blagged a test drive knowing forewell that the're not buying one just to ease there curiosity? might be an idea : p

C

clio172cup20

My next car :) With the same mods. Is it really dead on 3 secs to 60 though?

Cant really see it myself :/

A Classy M3 CSL for an Evo... You Mad??!
You wanna go up the ladder mate. Not down...