ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Excited!!

I am collecting my new 215 bhp Cooper S up tomorrow from Hartge! Took 2 demos out for a test drive on Wednesday. Without a doubt it is 1800 quid well spent. Went out and was three up (unfortunatley) and it definatley felt a lot more rapid than mine at the moment with just me in. Especially mid range. Cant wait to have mine back minus the 170 kg of the other passengers. Roll on the next Cliosport RR day!!! Roads were bone dry and getting the power down wasnt a problem. Think it will be a different case in the wet though. One of the demos had the M3 style 4 outlets exhaust. Looked and sounded awsome but unfortunatley I cant find 900 quid at the moment to have them fitted.

Yeh theres a Hartage round my area with the M3 style pipes. Looks mint...

So what work did they do? £1800 52bhp doesnt seem too bad. Uprated supercharger??

heya mate
Good on ya fella! let us know how it goes, and if your ever around south london pop round well do some runs! ;o)

Uprated supercharger and pulley and a re-mapped ECU. Not sure if they have any other secrets that they are keeping quiet about as the power figure is higher than all other tuners. (For now anyway)

Anyway if anyone in the Sheffield area would like a spin I would be more than happy to meet up for a blast.

Ryhs......when are you free to let loose with the AP22?!?!?!!?!?!

:eek:Sounds about right. I know Jabbas G60 conversion includes Stage 4 re-build, Pullies and a chip. And that goes from 160bhp - 215-220bhp

Well enjoy it! Sounds like your going to be pulling some hairaising stuff! :D

Dont rub in Dust you git!!!!:D

I really want them but 900 quid!!!!!:eek: Maybe in a few months. They also do some rather cheeky 18s to finish it off.

http://www.hartge.de/assets/images/MINIClassic10face.jpg

"Somehow, though, our car isnt quite as polished as the BMW press cars weve driven in the past. Ive already mentioned the 17in wheel issue and more miles only convince me, and the rest of the evo office, that youre better off with the smaller standard rims. The fact that BMW hasnt got a press car with the big wheels should have served as a warning, I suppose." -EVO

LOL Nice pic!!

Cooper-s-boy you will be need a stock of front tyres then! Cant wait to see some AP-22 results on it!!

mk2 172

hehe nice one james, well have to sort a meet out to test the beast out against our cars now, think well get spanked mid-range!

craggy

Yeah I think I will be ditching the run-flat tyres at 160 quid a piece. Just changed the fronts over to the backs and vice versa at 6.5K

120d Sport

Trust me mate you will love it...I had a mk2 golf g60 with stage 4 charger chip and pulley approx 200bhp and that thing was rapid. More important than the extra 54bhp is how much extra tourque you have with the smaller pulley! Woooooooooooo.......You may also notice that ure supercharger whines a bit louder at high revs!

I noticed that the supercharger whine is a lot more noticeable than standard when I test drove the demo.

I personally like the sound but I know a lot of people of here say they hate it. Torque is upto 250 NM (I think) Standard is 210. Anyone know what this equates to in lbs/ft?

320d M Sport

nice one, was wondering when you were going to put up your post saying it had been done?! That thing is REALLY gonna fly now, its a shame its so hard getting power out of the 172, beginning to piss me off now :(

Revels Mum & Sister

210BHP in a MINI

Yeah Ok then. Bet it is no Slouch at all!

Nice one matey! Have fun with it!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by CooperS-Boy on 02 May 2003

I am collecting my new 215 bhp Cooper S up tomorrow from Hartge! Took 2 demos out for a test drive on Wednesday. Without a doubt it is 1800 quid well spent. Went out and was three up (unfortunatley) and it definatley felt a lot more rapid than mine at the moment with just me in. Especially mid range. Cant wait to have mine back minus the 170 kg of the other passengers. Roll on the next Cliosport RR day!!! Roads were bone dry and getting the power down wasnt a problem. Think it will be a different case in the wet though. One of the demos had the M3 style 4 outlets exhaust. Looked and sounded awsome but unfortunatley I cant find 900 quid at the moment to have them fitted.

it will probably implode ;) enjoy it while it lasts.. hehe