ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F***i*g Scally B**t***s

Clio 172 Cup
My car got keyed last night. All down the drivers side. WHY do people do this? Im so pissed off.

Plus i ran over a cat which has fucked up the plastic pannel under the front bumper and it has cracked a piece out of my front splitter. I think my car is cursed, im damn sure of it. :-(

a v.pissed off J

:-(

PS does anyone have any front carbon splitters for sale?

ph1 172...a red one
Jealous chav fooks...should be [SIZE=-1]neutered if caught! sorry for ya fella[/SIZE][FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Astra VXR 17/05/07
jpmad4it2 said:
Plus i ran over a cat which has f**ked up the plastic pannel under the front bumper and it has cracked a piece out of my front splitter. I think my car is cursed, im damn sure of it. :-(

Your car is not as cursed as the cat.

I hate reading damage to cars threads.Wa****s. Hope you get everything sorted.

Clio 172 Cup
The thing is the cat had gone when i drove past this morning - one bloody hard cat i hit it at 40mph!!!!! And they say speed kills!!!! That must not apply to cats!!! lol

MKIII 138
just think though by the time you have moved on from a cup and have your v6 garaged in a nice areas they will still be picking up tab ends off the floor and drinking special brew.

MINI JCW
Sorry to hear about this somepeopl just have no respect what so ever.

have you tired ebay for the splitter?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
jpmad4it2 said:
The thing is the cat had gone when i drove past this morning - one bloody hard cat i hit it at 40mph!!!!! And they say speed kills!!!! That must not apply to cats!!! lol

The cat most probably crawled off to die in a hedge, either that or someone moved it.

Sorry to hear about your car, hope you get it sorted soon.

Clio Trophy
So so so gutted for you mate. Hope you get it sorted out ASAP but i know these things can take time. Sounds stupid but it kinda tainted my opinion of the car for a few weeks when it was keyed up. . . . The smile does come back i promise.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I feel your pain mate,had mine keyed 2 weeks ago and 2 days ago someone crashed into me but drove off leaving no note or anything! Completely fucked my rear quarter panel.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Hope you find the buggers who keyed the car - hope the cat hasn't used all it's 9 lives up too

Fiesta ST
Our cat got hit by a car and we ended up spending about £4000 on vets bills to keep it alive, so unless they have pet insurance i'd feel more sorry for the owners of the cat presuming it crawled home ok. I'd rather be paying for a new splitter than vets bills.

As for the t***ers who keyed your car I can't understand why people do that, sheer jealousy probably.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Shitter mate, theres no need.

Someone clouted the CTR on a car park yesterday and didnt leave a note:(

Clio 172 Cup
yeah RIP to the cat.

found the part of the splitter that snapped off and did some handy work with some super glue and it'll do for now lol, until i save up for a new carbon one.

also found the plug that was making the bumper loose, stuck it back in and its ok now.

just need to sort the scratches out now, everytime i look at it i get furious. b******s!!

dont leave your car in Burnley at night otherwise the same could happen to you!!!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
cats have 9 lives! hopefully it wasnt its 9th... shame though

k-tec do splitters mate, with discount just over 100 notes. hope you get it all sorted.

Clio 172 Exclusive
Could be Karma with the cat..
but then theres no end of sensless noobs out there ready to damage our pride and joys. I keep mine garaged out of paranoia of such things happening but my mates had his Mk1 Clio 1.8 scratched a good few times, I love to see the state of em if he caught em LOL

it WAS the cat that scratched your car.... Justice has prevailed!!:rasp:

But no... thats some shitty luck mate, all the best sorting it, and I DO hope you catch the feckers ones day!

Clio 172 Cup
stoddie said:
cats have 9 lives! hopefully it wasnt its 9th... shame though

k-tec do splitters mate, with discount just over 100 notes. hope you get it all sorted.

we get discount at K-tec?!!?! Damn i never knew that. D'Oh!

One with a few more
polarbert said:
At least the cat was killed. Shame the knob who keyed your car wasn't
thats an awful thing to say. That was someones pet. Its not nice to be glad it died, whether it was an accident or not

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Claire said:
thats an awful thing to say. That was someones pet. Its not nice to be glad it died, whether it was an accident or not

I didn't say I was glad. Chill out, its just a cat!

One with a few more
God! The heartless people on here sometimes make me want to scream!

hope you get the car sorted. I'll be worrying about the ST but its not worth having the car if you worry about it all the time. Just enjoy driving it :)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Claire said:
God! The heartless people on here sometimes make me want to scream!

hope you get the car sorted. I'll be worrying about the ST but its not worth having the car if you worry about it all the time. Just enjoy driving it :)

As I said before, chill out. :)

Mk1 V6 Import
Heh? I can't understand the title of your post...too many asterisks in it? Please type properly and refrain from using unnecessary expletives to describe your anger...

I feel sorry for the cat....I hope you traced its owners and apologised. Theres no excuse for poor driving and taking the life of an innocent feline.

One with a few more
Oh, dont!! While I agree in part the guys on here REALLY dont seem to like animals that much!