ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F12 DCM 182 Trophy 309/500

Megane r26
Well picked these up off here on Friday night

543CB31C-1928-461C-A1BB-2B71D4F7F2DB_zpsmlnbgawr.jpg

Set of vibratechnics, they want a little clean but I had some on the 172 and it just felt so much more positive on and off the throttle and when changing gears getting ready for cornering.

So this week these will be fitted along with a powerflex dog bone.

Megane r26
Few more little bits today NorthloopCup managed to scavenge a few bits from a gearbox to replace the knackered 1st that wheel spin Wayne had destroyed and a decent selector and a nice bearing that we damaged whilst stripping the old box

3E5338AD-88C9-4545-A463-26A3F822B8D7_zpsjaotj2xt.jpg

226EB1EE-EC9B-4CBA-AA3B-20074E4C10EB_zpsstvguhou.jpg

Megane r26
Well had a delivery yesterday, some more shiney bits so had to pop post office this morning whilst on route to me mates stag do in Liverpool to collect this

DAA0C631-8214-44AB-A744-4305953EEB08_zpsturjmeeh.jpg

So for the last 90 miles this has been my passenger :) a 2.9kg lightened and balanced flywheel

Megane r26
So after my trip up to Liverpool in the monsoon weather we had over the weekend the wonderful ktec filter supplied with there induction kit decided to get a little damp and let some of that dampness through causing a slight stutter :s

After looking at an ITG filter NorthloopCup had in his possession and seeing how it was better designed internally I decided to get one ordered off camskill

E82DE4F8-A97D-4FF4-9C31-7474EB9F834D_zpsllaqp0to.png

I've also managed to make a small seal to go between the headlight and slam panel out of some lovely rubber seal I acquired

Megane r26
Thought I'd be clever earlier and stick it up for sale, came home from work, grabbed the keys and shot off to the take away for "Le Mans" supplies.

Don't think it'll be going anymore haha.

After watching me friends videos of his laps of the ring last week I think it's time to muster the troops and get over there again so full steam ahead now to get it 100% for that

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Thought I'd be clever earlier and stick it up for sale, came home from work, grabbed the keys and shot off to the take away for "Le Mans" supplies.

Don't think it'll be going anymore haha.

After watching me friends videos of his laps of the ring last week I think it's time to muster the troops and get over there again so full steam ahead now to get it 100% for that
Lol! You change your mind like a prostitute changes her knickers!!!!!

Megane r26
Well today I decided to fit me vibratechnics engine mounts and powerflex dog bone. Took a few pictures but as once got carried away with working

Old drivers side mount

AA0802B1-9AAC-45D7-8FF0-4EA66D629E15_zpsuhvm3kp7.jpg

New drivers side mount

F8211965-E3AC-4B04-856D-1F3C7B0DB3CB_zps6dnaknuk.jpg

Then for the passenger side

Old

C330A40F-40AB-49C7-968E-DED05A58157A_zpsyrek4esr.jpg

New

3BB86C5F-76C0-4F5B-AEFC-2350ECE54BF2_zpstyn6xbb9.jpg

Old dog bone

B0F3FF92-9B88-45B8-891F-4BE8E4BEA901_zpsxcn2aj5w.jpg

The smaller bush had collapsed on the dog bone so that would of resulted in increased engine movement.

I had these fitted on my 172 so I knew what to expect vibration wise but I don't find them that and personally but they have helped with a more positive shift especially when down changing for roundabouts and corners.

Other developments for the weekend, me the missus have finally replaced her peugeot 107 for a BMW 1 series diesel M sport.

This is a bit of a joint venture as it will now be the main car for journeys, holidays etc as well as her commuter

8A03A94E-75BB-4DD1-92AB-6DE3A047B520_zpsdwafqapx.jpg

6F73BA2A-542B-462E-8435-51BA7F9F404A_zpsmlint843.jpg

It's fully spec'd with pretty much every extra and with only 40k on the clock and one owner. After a bit of research it was also the cheapest in the uk ATM.

Great to drive and nice for luxury

Megane r26
Well it's sold folks, new owner is collecting this week. Not sure if he's a member on here but his friend tom is who also owns a trophy.

Both nice lads and will no doubt do it proud and keep it in great condition.

I'm now going down the megane f1 route as really fancy something boosted so I can make daft noises haha

Ford focus Clio 182
Hi mate I've got a Clio 182 that needs a front steering and wishbone freshen up your inner track rods did you use tool to remove or did you just take rack out or used mole grips what is the best way to do it

Megane r26
Hi mate I've got a Clio 182 that needs a front steering and wishbone freshen up your inner track rods did you use tool to remove or did you just take rack out or used mole grips what is the best way to do it

I have got the tool, but you can just about get a set of stilsons on them too.

There's no need to remove the rack