ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I love the Fatboy.

I saved my gave, then let one rip in Rivet City Market. GIBBED!!

It's a pity i died from the fallout. :(

"ahhh, reload"

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Shrapnel's gun store in Rivet City... i found mine in an abandoned camp on the way to Rivet City. Repaied it to full health, job's a good 'un!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Am I the only one that takes such a violent approach to this game? :p

I believe so, yes. I'm more civilised, it has to be said, as I dont want to jeopardise anything. Thats not to say I havent murdered a few folk, as I clearly have, but not to the levels of Cookie Hitler.

EDIT : Same wavelength FTFW, TBH.

Octy VRS
Just got the Rock It schematics. How do I build it? It says you need a work bench. Also have Crazy Wolfgangs storage key, where's that?

Encountered Dogmeat and sent him to get chems but he never came back. If I go back to the scrapyard will he return?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Shrapnel's gun store in Rivet City... i found mine in an abandoned camp on the way to Rivet City. Repaied it to full health, job's a good 'un!

On that.. I have looked at Flaks inventory, and yes he has a Fat Boy in his collection, but how do I rob it?

Is there a key to his metal boxes?

I've just reread that and it actually sounds like I'm talking dirty.. Not that that's how I talk dirty... Shhh....:eek:

1.8 Civic EX
Just got the Rock It schematics. How do I build it? It says you need a work bench. Also have Crazy Wolfgangs storage key, where's that?

Encountered Dogmeat and sent him to get chems but he never came back. If I go back to the scrapyard will he return?

work bench is in the womans shop in megaton if you haven't blown it up...wouldn't bother with the rock it launcher tho...it's pap....railroad rifle on the other hand :cool:

Octy VRS
work bench is in the womans shop in megaton if you haven't blown it up...wouldn't bother with the rock it launcher tho...it's pap....railroad rifle on the other hand :cool:
I just want to try it out for a laugh. What about Dogmeat though, will he come back?

Octy VRS
A dog friend you can meet in the Scrapyard, ran into him by luck. He lost his master and you become his new one. He will attack foes and go in search of chems, ammo, weapons etc if you ask him and bring them back to you. I sent him off but he hasn't returned yet.

1.8 Civic EX
just finished the survival guide woop woop!

think i might go see if i can find Reilly's Rangers now and give them a hand (if they are still alive that is lol) :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
A dog friend you can meet in the Scrapyard, ran into him by luck. He lost his master and you become his new one. He will attack foes and go in search of chems, ammo, weapons etc if you ask him and bring them back to you. I sent him off but he hasn't returned yet.

He's probably having a sh*t somewhere and trying to bury it. IMO.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
im starting over tonight!as I've done pish! is it wrong that I've spent most my day dreaming of vapourisingmegaton:s

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
30 hours in for me now. Ish.

I've not even done a quarter of the main tasks. :approve:

I played COD5 before... got to level 6 and then went back on Fallout!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
On that.. I have looked at Flaks inventory, and yes he has a Fat Boy in his collection, but how do I rob it?

Is there a key to his metal boxes?

I've just reread that and it actually sounds like I'm talking dirty.. Not that that's how I talk dirty... Shhh....:eek:

After you said that... i re-read it. PMSL

It's hard to rob him unless you have a Stealth Boy

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
This game truly represents a new meaning of the word awesome....

Went gittin' me sam feckin' ghouls. And the best bit? Dogmeat has returned! Yay! :)

Loving that 10mm SMG all over again. :cool:

ScreenShot31.jpg

ScreenShot32.jpg

ScreenShot33.jpg

Even ghouls have X-Factor auditions.... ;)

ScreenShot34.jpg

D.