ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

White Sti Hatch
hmm, i was going for good player, but i just got the 4 slaves for paradise falls and gained access. they got some pretty cool stuff but ill need to steal it, might shoot the place up

Do what i did shoot the place to hell n kill em all ! :rasp:

Punto/Clio GTT
yea im feeling that tbh lol

im a bit gutted as rivet city is against me now as i got the guy in there from the market. i need to go back there about that android :\ gonna be a lot of dead people i think

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
yea im feeling that tbh lol

im a bit gutted as rivet city is against me now as i got the guy in there from the market. i need to go back there about that android :\ gonna be a lot of dead people i think

Give it at least 3 days and they'll have forgotten. :cool:

Who did you kill? Flak? I contemplated killing the entire market so many times. You wouldnt believe the amount of reloads I had going after each bout.
In the end I decided a Stealthboy would be just as effective for stealing the items, and none of the storyline would be missing. There are still a few dead bodies lying around, such as Diego and a some other randoms, but none of the main cast unless they deserved it - Zimmer, for example. But that had to be done at the end of the Android mission.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i'm going to say it becuase i've given this game a fair bit of my time now, it's rubbish! Honestly can't see what you all see in it at all.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome!

I managed to load a save-game just before the final main mission last night.

So now i'm roaming again, exploring... and nearly Level 19. Ranked 100 with Small Guns, too!

Single-shot decaps with the Magnum FTW!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Terrible Shotgun FTW.

I completed the Wasteland Survival Guide for Moira last night, and managed to do almost every bonus mission, too.

The very last chapter was the Robco facility mission, but as I already have the Robotics Perk, I told her I would write that chapter myself! PMSL. Done. Didnt even have to go there! :cool: Got a mini nuke for my troubles, as well as 450 caps and other shizzle, too.

Also, LOL @ PS3 owners on that link getting annoyed that they arent getting the extra content.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm glad i sold mine now... LOL

Paperweight.

Does anyone know where the Alien Crash Site is?!

Apparently its north of the minefield.

However! ... my mate at work with the PC version claims its a random position, as his was far to the South West.

I aint been to it yet, either :dapprove:

Octy VRS
I think it's poor show really, if they managed it on Oblivion GOTY then why not Fallout? I couldn't give 2 s***s for GTA4 DLC but this game is actually decent. Ah well, it's not like I get time to play a game for hours anyway.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
This is what Tez sent me, so I cant confirm whether its genuine or not :

picture1zt6.jpg

EDIT : Just to confirm, Tez meant his other mate! Not Christopher! Phew! ;)

Even so, that is f*cking difficult to get 1000 GS on this game. Even the creators said it would take a LONG time.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Still got a hell of a long way to go to beat GTA and GoA.

However, Before this game was released, I never expected this thread to get so many replies. Just shows how good the game is :

picvx4.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
What did you search for to get that Scutch?

When I did it, I searched for 'lol' and it took f**king ages. Thought it froze the forum as I tried loading another window of CS and it wouldn't..

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
In more detail, from what I know and off the top of my head :

Gamerscore : 330/1000
Achievements : 18/50
Skill Level : 17
Hours Played : 54

LOLz.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
What did you search for to get that Scutch?

When I did it, I searched for 'lol' and it took f**king ages. Thought it froze the forum as I tried loading another window of CS and it wouldn't..

I did search in Gaming Chat with posts that I've replied in, and filtered it in number of Replies.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I'm glad i sold mine now... LOL

Paperweight.

Does anyone know where the Alien Crash Site is?!

North of the scrap yard. North Past the power startion. You see a house with a hole in it like something crashed through it. At the other side is a wrecked UFO. The body of the alien is laid in front of it. You pick up the Alien blaster and its powercells which glow green.

Basically anything you shoot with the blaster turns to dust. You then search the dust for items. Great when your in the s**t but ammo is very limited. Apparently there are only 3 places on the map with it and only one blaster.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Good thread TBH :

Looks ok in the previews...but they typically mean nothing!

I just can't seem to get excited about Fallout tbh... I have seen loads of vids on XBL & it looks really grey and lackin in colour (yes I know its supposed to look like nuclear bomb went off).

I completed Oblivion & really enjoyed it, but for some reason I am just not that bothered about Fallout.

Been playing it for a while now, it's not bad. but i got Farcry2 lastnight so fallout wont get a look in.

Dont hold high hopes for this, given the makers of the last two went bankrupt years ago I think this is just going to be a let down.

Hard to live upto the name!

Yeah, plus when the first two came out they were so innovative, much of the stuff they did has been ripped off a million times now.

Duped.

1.8 Civic EX
This game sooo needs a multiplayer add on of sorts....

we could play "Cookie Hunt". We all team up and are equiped with a hunting rifile each and no other weapons and we hunt down the Cookie who is fully equiped with a Fatboy and infinate mini nukes lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
North of the scrap yard. North Past the power startion. You see a house with a hole in it like something crashed through it. At the other side is a wrecked UFO. The body of the alien is laid in front of it. You pick up the Alien blaster and its powercells which glow green.

Basically anything you shoot with the blaster turns to dust. You then search the dust for items. Great when your in the s**t but ammo is very limited. Apparently there are only 3 places on the map with it and only one blaster.

Nice. Cheers!

I'll head over there tonight.

I have one gripe about this game though...

When you're getting attacked by multiple enemies, and you health drops very low, why is your character more concerned with reloading than bringing up the Pip Boy for health!

It drives me nuts!

I was getting raped by two Deathclaws last night, and died whilst i was trying to reload my fcuking Magnum... which takes an age, sometimes. There's no overide for bringing up the Pip Boy. :dapprove:

Saying that though, it is mint when you're strolling about, you turn a corner and there's a pack of Deathclaws stood there. Fcuking scary TBH... it's good that they make you genuinely nervous if you see one, too. You just know you're going to need Stimpacks!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Yep I think I've squeazed the controller in angst a few times in those situations.

Desperately back peddling from because you know you've been a hero and not saved in the 30 minutes you've been wondering in the wastelands bashing B whilst your character reloads.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The pipboy loading for medical attention is annoying at times, indeed.

Like in VATS mode, while your health is destroyed, you just want to cancel out of the battle and apply a stimpak or 3. But instead, you continue to be shot at or ripped to pieces in slow motion as you return fire, oblivious to your imminent death.

Still mint, though :cool:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep!

Also, when you go into VATS, but lack the points to use it, if you back out of VATS quickly enough, you can still target that area. Scoring a critical hit without using VATS.

I used the last of my points on a Raider last night, then without using VATS, span round quickly and randomly let off a Magnum round... decipitated his mate, freehand. Awesome. I stood still and savoured the moment for a second; before looting their gibs.

It's going to be a long time before that kinda sh*t gets old!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Yep!

Also, when you go into VATS, but lack the points to use it, if you back out of VATS quickly enough, you can still target that area. Scoring a critical hit without using VATS.

I used the last of my points on a Raider last night, then without using VATS, span round quickly and randomly let off a Magnum round... decipitated his mate, freehand. Awesome. I stood still and savoured the moment for a second; before looting their gibs.

It's going to be a long time before that kinda sh*t gets old!

Brilliant!