ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yep!

Also, when you go into VATS, but lack the points to use it, if you back out of VATS quickly enough, you can still target that area. Scoring a critical hit without using VATS.

I used the last of my points on a Raider last night, then without using VATS, span round quickly and randomly let off a Magnum round... decipitated his mate, freehand. Awesome. I stood still and savoured the moment for a second; before a deathclaw ripped my spine out.

It's going to be a long time before that kinda sh*t gets old!

So many conclusions...

:cool:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL

That might be fairly accurate. :(

The way they run towards you is fcuking creepy, too. My favourite critter, it think

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I have the animal perk, so dont have to be wary of most of the wildlife. Deathclaws, however, there aint no perk for those c*nts :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, same here. Animal Lover Lv2.

Really handy for exploring... the amount of Yao Guio i've seen!

ps. How the fcuk you you pronounce that?!

"Yow Gew"?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
lol like a said on MSN. Trying to ride them rodeo style ends......quickly....... and awefully badly.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If a Deathclaw was even shown for a fraction of a second on a kids cartoon, there'd be uproar. It would be banned from every station, the producers would be killed, the sketches destroyed and the history of the entire show erased from memory using that gadget from Men in Black.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
If a Deathclaw was even shown for a fraction of a second on a kids cartoon, there'd be uproar. It would be banned from every station, the producers would be killed, the sketches destroyed and the history of the entire show erased from memory using that gadget from Men in Black.

What about people wearing trendy wrap around black shades?

N/A
Scutch speaks the truth IMVHO.

Wheres the hot spot for deathclaws, ive got schematics for the deathclaw claws but cant find the damn things.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Wheres the hot spot for deathclaws, ive got schematics for the deathclaw claws but cant find the damn things.

I believe they have their own den, so to speak. F*ck and That spring to mind when contemplating a venture towards.

1.8 Civic EX
Yao Guai??

yi_gi_oh06.gif

vault 92 and the place just to the right of it right at top of the map there are 8 or so wandering round there then more in the sewer underneath

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't played this since last week, I believe I need to get back to pillaging tbh

Our hero was last found trying to shotgun his way into Paradise Falls, and failing, so I'll need to fall back and steal some stimpaks

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ill check about the alien site 2nite when i get home i got a massive map with my guide (that special edition guide has all the development artwork in the extra 50 pages and hints n tips off the developers)

1.8 Civic EX
managed to check my gamerscore for this at lunch...130/1000

no 360 for a week and a half ftl tbh.

I might have to give in a play it on my bro's machine. I've been trying to resist as his tv is pap and he doesn't have surround sound either :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
managed to check my gamerscore for this at lunch...130/1000

no 360 for a week and a half ftl tbh.

I might have to give in a play it on my bro's machine. I've been trying to resist as his tv is pap and he doesn't have surround sound either :(

Speaking of audio fail - I fitted some lights at home the other weekend. Obviously flicking off the mains had reset the settings on the 5.1 decoder connected to the PC.

I had thought that the sound was a bit 'tinny' but carried on with Fallout 3 regardless. Only noticed about five days later that none of the decoder options were on. :(

Self-fail = being a tool.

D.

1.8 Civic EX
pmsl oops!

I've still got my Pacific Sourround Sound set up I got from Asda about 6 years ago, only cost £60....

cheap but sounds very good for the price, has an optical input so it's "true" 5.1 and still goes loud enough to make the neighbours knock on the wall telling me to turn it down (although that's probably got something to do with the fact that the sub in in my cuboard which backs on to thier wall)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice. Cheers!

I'll head over there tonight.

I have one gripe about this game though...

When you're getting attacked by multiple enemies, and you health drops very low, why is your character more concerned with reloading than bringing up the Pip Boy for health!

It drives me nuts!

I was getting raped by two Deathclaws last night, and died whilst i was trying to reload my fcuking Magnum... which takes an age, sometimes. There's no overide for bringing up the Pip Boy. :dapprove:

Saying that though, it is mint when you're strolling about, you turn a corner and there's a pack of Deathclaws stood there. Fcuking scary TBH... it's good that they make you genuinely nervous if you see one, too. You just know you're going to need Stimpacks!

Yep I think I've squeazed the controller in angst a few times in those situations.

Desperately back peddling from because you know you've been a hero and not saved in the 30 minutes you've been wondering in the wastelands bashing B whilst your character reloads.

Just reading the guide at work, now...

Set the Stimpacks to be a "Hotkey" Then they are accessable without bringing up the Pip Boy! Duhhh.... :eek:

That was my only gripe. Now the game is actually flawless!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I now have the tesla armour (gives energy weapon bonus) and the android plasma rifle. Supermutants get downed in 2 shots somehow!!

Also found myself in paradise falls and somehow made everybody hostile... Had to load an earlier save as there was no way to do it without losing a lot of stimpacks/Jericho/dogmeat.

Also, anyone know the location of 'the family' ??

Punto/Clio GTT
theyre in the subway where you meet the ghoul who wants the sugar things

in his room is a little side room with barrels and a manhole, drop down the manhole and make your way through. watch the mines ;)

White Sti Hatch
I now have the tesla armour (gives energy weapon bonus) and the android plasma rifle. Supermutants get downed in 2 shots somehow!!

Also found myself in paradise falls and somehow made everybody hostile... Had to load an earlier save as there was no way to do it without losing a lot of stimpacks/Jericho/dogmeat.

In the Northwest Seneca Station go in there and speak to the Goul dood and theres a foor on the right go through and hope it there toxic barrels with a manhole cover open theis and follow the cave/tunnels watch out for the traps though !!

1.8 Civic EX

underground station near the cinema. you should have a map marker for it as i'm assuming you have the quest to go get them?

from memory it's much bang in the middle of the map, east of where you meet the people that want you to find them

Punto/Clio GTT
is jericho worth getting?

i have dogmeat, but what does jericho actually do, can i equip him? can i choose his armour? worth the 1000 caps?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
As far as I'm aware, you need negative karma and he likes to kill everything he sees, no matter where it is or what weapon he's using.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've just got the violin for Agatha from Vault 92. Crazy f*cking level TBH.

Gotta take it back to the old dear now so I can collect my Blackhawk Magnum :cool:

Oh yis!

Also, I completed Tenpenny Tower mission earlier. I did a neutral compromise in that Tenpenny reluctantly allowed to let the ghouls live in the Towers with the humans. Went and told Roy, who was pleased and gave me the Ghoul Mask. Awesome. Also did a few side missions from that one, including finding the ghoul manservant of one of the old guys living at Tenpenny Towers.

So good.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've got Jericho, i've had him for ages.

He's a fcuking psycho! In an awesome way. Well worth 1000 Caps!

Not sure if you leaves if you gain positive Karma... i've never had that problem. ;)

Just don't give him the Fat Man.

OMG. I just found the Deathclaw Sanctuary. Beware.

BE-FCUKING-WARE.