ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

1.8 Civic EX
Dont think there's any repercussions to that. I did the same first time around, shot him dead after he killed Simms. But then I reloaded the save point and after he shot the sheriff, I let him go, to which he said, "You'd better watch your back."

Yadda yadda yadda.

the fooker started shooting me after he done the sherif in, didn't get the chance to let him go...it was kill or be killed

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I could take some. But...

I'd have to use the SLR to take pictures of my screen, and by the time PhotoBucket has reduced them to buggery, you wouldn't get a true picture of quite how good it looks.

One may even mistake it for the PC version! :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I could take some. But...

I'd have to use the SLR to take pictures of my screen, and by the time PhotoBucket has reduced them to buggery, you wouldn't get a true picture of quite how good it looks.

One may even mistake it for the PC version! :(

Wash your goddamn mouth out! The PC will still be going, even when you're still on the PS96 or XBox5,268.... :rasp:

D.

1.8 Civic EX
Just found out I have 3 options for this android situation, and I'm losing out on at least 1 differing thing no matter which I take. Choices choices.

i just told the android the bad news....he was ok with it...so much so that he;s given me his favorite gun...the a3-21 Plasmer rifle :) not used it yet but if nothing else it's worth 2198 caps

Octy VRS
Found a stealthboy in the super duper and thought I'd try and do in Moriarty but it didn't work, everyone still came after me. Will have to pay the robbing fucker for the info.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I chose to tell the Doctor than the android was dead.

Then nipped back to Megaton and Fatboy'd the traders outside the entrance.

It made me 240xp and 1000 Caps

1.8 Civic EX
I chose to tell the Doctor than the android was dead.
Then nipped back to Megaton and Fatboy'd the traders outside the entrance.

It made me 240xp and 1000 Caps

i did too, you can still tell the android and he'll be ok with it and give you his gun

word of advice.....if anyone is plannig on going to get the decleration of independace in the National Archives make sure you take hell of alot of hp regenerating stuff cos it's quite a toughy

oh and i now how the schematics for the railroad gun...pinning limbs to the walls with big nails ftw!!

Last edited:
  172//Crap Micra//Bus
I ended up slightly screwed last night, and didn't manage to get much done. I can't decide whether to carry on, or whether or not it would be worth starting again, or just try and find some equiptment. I headed off for Rivet City, and wen't through the Flooded Station, on the Murks where evil... Fast Travelled back to Megaton, got some sleep to heal mesel, then went to stock up. So off to Craterside, and that stoopid bint pisses me of again. So I took out the Merc, thn wen't for her. Stopped shooting at her, and she forgave me... that pow straight in hte face, and robbed her. Now back in the Station, taken on most the Murks... but still have a few left, and no ammo. Can't decide what to do!? and i'm nearly on lv 10 now too :(

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I went mental, killed everyone in Megaton, set the charges then headed to Tenpenny

Then when I got there, I blew up Megaton, then I took out every single last person in Tenpenny :D

Now I'm headed to GNR \o

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I got the Plasma rifle from the Android "X". Its worth 2198 caps so it must be pretty decent, and also got the VATS perk from Zimmer by telling him that X was the android! PMSL. Lost a bit of karma doing so, but that perk increases reactions and accuracy in VATS mode like a legend, and I shot both Zimmer and his guard before they could go and kill the android. LOLz.

Like I said though, would it be possible to sell the gun, then pickpocket it back, repeat... ?

Last night, I headed up north, and found the Scrapyard. Be-friended Dogmeat, so I now have a pooch as my deputy :cool:
Found a couple of Caravan Traders and their two headed cow killed pretty close by. Searched the bodies and looted them, and found that one of them had the schematics for the sheshkebab! Awesome. Will build that when I get the chance!

Went further north and got the s**t blown out of me at the minefield. Bah.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I walked past Fort something or other on my way to Tenpenny.. the man outside had power armour on.. wassat?

I figured it was a bad idea to rocket launch him in the face

Edit: I also built a rock-it launcher or something, I haven't played with it yet

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think the Brotherhood of Steel use Power Armour. You also have to be trained enough to be able to wear it, which is a bugger if you find it on a dead trooper.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Oic

I haven't even got as far in the story as GNR yet

I restarted last night, slayed everyone in Megaton, blew it all up. Went to Tenpenny, slayed them. Now I'm going to tell the Ghouls they can have Tenpenny, then I might leave them alone.

Then I shall head to GNR and carry on the story.

Has anyone gone back to inspect their handiwork in Megaton?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yes, I go back often to see my "handywork" of diffusing the bomb.

You arsonistic b*stard, you! ;)

1.8 Civic EX
PMSL

I get all my violence out in the game so I don't have to snap and kill 30 people at work

lol I can see it now....."Mad Cookie goes on Killing Spree"

is it wrong that this thread is becoming the sole reason for me to come on this forum? lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Declaration of Independence. Yeah... thats not a difficult mission at all, is it!?

:S

F*ck me, about 50 Super Mutants and 30 Robots. FTL.

1.8 Civic EX
Declaration of Independence. Yeah... thats not a difficult mission at all, is it!?

:S

F*ck me, about 50 Super Mutants and 30 Robots. FTL.

lol good fun ain't it. especially the bit in that small room with like 2 super mutants, 3 super mutant brutes and a super mutant master all having a go at you at once!

I ran in the room, got as close to the buggers as I could then ran out backwards dropping litereally loads of frag mines on my way then as they all followed me I just sat back and watched them all get blown to bits lol

1.8 Civic EX
I also picked up a mini nuke last night

What do I do with it? :D

you'll get more, I've got about 10 now.....and when you get to GNR for the first time you'll know what to do with it ;)

I've also got 13 stealth boys lol, I just keep finding them

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Holy sh*t.

I discovered Tenpenny Tower for the first time last night, after exiting Vault 112, i thought i might as well, since it was close.

Killed the ghoul outside, who was pestering the guards.

Then headed over to Warrington Station nearby (which is ironically very similar to Warrington Station near me ;)) Discovered that...

Headed over to the nearby shops... i was happily looking in the shop windows then FCUKINGBOOM!

Huge bear.
Huge teeth.
Going sick.

Net result: Pretty much instant decapitation. :(

Completely shat myself. Playing in the dark; alone FTW!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Holy sh*t.

I discovered Tenpenny Tower for the first time last night, after exiting Vault 112, i thought i might as well, since it was close.

Killed the ghoul outside, who was pestering the guards.

Then headed over to Warrington Station nearby (which is ironically very similar to Warrington Station near me ;)) Discovered that...

Headed over to the nearby shops... i was happily looking in the shop windows then FCUKINGBOOM!

Huge bear.
Huge teeth.
Going sick.

Net result: Pretty much instant decapitation. :(

Completely shat myself. Playing in the dark; alone FTW!

Tenpenny Towers? Is that still claimable even with Megaton in tow?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ LOL. Similar story, playing in the dark et al :

I was doing the fireant mission, and I got to the door where the lab was. I opened it, and the c*nting scientist was standing right behind it! Sh*t a brick TBH.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Tenpenny Towers? Is that still claimable even with Megaton in tow?

Not sure, i just nipped in to have a quick look... i'll have an explore tonight, to give me a break from COD5

Also... how fcuking good does the game look, when you're prowling the wastes at sunset. Awesome, even just walking through!

1.8 Civic EX
Not sure, i just nipped in to have a quick look... i'll have an explore tonight, to give me a break from COD5

Also... how fcuking good does the game look, when you're prowling the wastes at sunset. Awesome, even just walking through!

it's the little touches that make it...like you say about the sun set...at one point the sun was just at the wrong angle so when I looked at my pip boy I couldn't see it cos the sun was glaring right off it!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The scenery and locations are fantastic. However, I would say that the character animation and detail lets the game down, if anything. But thats just nit picking.