ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I finally got all 5 Keller Holotapes yesterday (scattered around locations on the map), which gave me the code for the National Guard Bunker armoury. Will head there tonight, but I've heard its the biggest arsenal of weapons and ammo in the game :cool:

Also, my Small Guns skill is currently 98, and the Bobblehead is in there. That would leave only 1 to find (which I think is in the Deathclaw Sanctuary) :)

you dont need teh tapes to get the bobble head but it does then let you into a secure door with a little bit more stuff behind it

death claw bobble head is in the first room behind the pillar iirc

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
you dont need teh tapes to get the bobble head but it does then let you into a secure door with a little bit more stuff behind it

death claw bobble head is in the first room behind the pillar iirc

Cheers mate. I havent been to the Deathclaw sanctuary yet, so will venture there tonight after the National Guard.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I got the Victory Rifle from an Abandoned Shack last night. It was in a locked cabinet and I needed a lockpick skill of 100 to open it. I only had 89, so put on my Vault 101 suit (Lockpick +5) and downed some mentats! lol. I now have the Reservists Rifle and the Victory Rifle. Was going to repair one with the other, but they both have different qualities, so kept them both :D

I think I need to restart this game again even though I'm miles in. I dont have that great a combination of weapons, I cant make weapons and I dont have my own place lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sweet!

Heading over tonight.

Dropped my guide down the stairs the other day. Battered. :(

Looks kinda authentic now though lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Charon has it in Underworld. You can hire him. I dont think there's much point though, as it says you cant even use the f*cking thing :(

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
need to play this more tbh. i'm delivering a letter for some bird at the bar in megaton to make contact with her parents. lol but some weirdo's are trying to kill them all. been hunting them down. only done probably about 3/4 hours i reckon.

Shed.
I completely missed magaton when i came out the hole, must of been a good 3 hours after that i found it. Went to kill the ***** in the small house down the hill first.

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
Would anyone like to take my g/f out for the night so i can get a good evenings worth of play in. lol. "Mike can we watch the tv now" let me just do this "you said that an hour ago" lol. g/f + xbox = fail. She can tolerate a few hours, but fallout needs so much more than that. Getting a nice amount of caps together now. Pick up and sell everything, and repair it to, to get maximum amount of money. Plus the pre-war book mission is a great source of income.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ok. played a bit more tbh. i quite like just walking about.

i went out of megaton and thought, heck f**k it, i'll cane that robot with my uber cool sledgehammer. oh what a bad idea! simms comes out all guns blazin' so he gets a hammr ot the face. then the noob on top of megaton keeps shooting at me so i headshot him.

once the dust had settled i searched simms and took his cool gun and ammo. i also took his sheriff hat and decided to wear it so i am now the boss. i am temtped to go and waste that c**k owner of the bar, moriety. i just don't like him... so should i or not?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
nah man, it was just unfortunate that simms came out tbh... i went to his house anyway with his key. seems his son is now the boss lol. no one seems to care i killed him either as it happened outside megaton...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
not yet, my science isn't high enough... but will increase it on my next level rise.

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
So you can still do it? Guess you got the quest before the "accident" I was just interested in what would happen if you killed him before you got the mission. Guess you lose the quest.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah it appears i still have the quest as the son was still going on about it to me.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeh you need some major spare time!!!! i need some proper sessions on it but just ain't got the time... still got LBP to finish... let alone make my cs level... plus i've placed pacific rift for like 30 minutes!

still got resitance 2 on order for £19.99 too...

fallout 3 is very good. makes me laugh. the sledge hammer is funy s**t.

Octy VRS
Breezed though Paradise Falls last night. Having Fawkes just seems a bit too easy. The only trouble so far was a Behemoth. I guess the Deathclaw Santuary may be a different story but most (s)he's found (s)he's wiped.

"Something... troubling you, my friend?"

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
ok. played a bit more tbh. i quite like just walking about.

i went out of megaton and thought, heck f**k it, i'll cane that robot with my uber cool sledgehammer. oh what a bad idea! simms comes out all guns blazin' so he gets a hammr ot the face. then the noob on top of megaton keeps shooting at me so i headshot him.

once the dust had settled i searched simms and took his cool gun and ammo. i also took his sheriff hat and decided to wear it so i am now the boss. i am temtped to go and waste that c**k owner of the bar, moriety. i just don't like him... so should i or not?

ROFL!

Seb = Cookie. Resurrected! :cool:

D.

E87 118d M Sport
*sheriff dies anyway. so wouldnt worry to much. not sure about killing moriety. if you do you might not find out where your dad went?*