ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

A ANIMAL
About 16 hrs in now nearly lvl. 9 have killed everyone in ten penny and all the Ghouls, just got the dish on top of the monument. Ace game but the Mrs doesn't like me much :(

Oh well.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Good idea that, i'm on 40 hours now, jus wondering round finding sub quests n stuff.

Although for example when u go into the deathclaw sanctuary killing them all would probably level you up 2/3 times, but as i'm maxed out it was a waste, especially if there's an expansion. Or will they all respawn.

Tesla MP3 2021
I have left this for a bit now after completing it and getting a 800+ gamerscore as I dont want to get tired of it as I plan to complete a few other things at a later date :).

I think Far Cry 2 and GOW 2 should keep me busy for a bit.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive stopped playing this so Motorstorm n Undercover can be played love motorstorm but undercover was POOOP! to easy, i managed what no real car can do (190mph round a tite 90 degree bend)

but i still love this game, my dad likes it to he keeps askin if im playin it so he can watch lol n laughs at me when im concentrating

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
ive stopped playing this so Motorstorm n Undercover can be played love motorstorm but undercover was POOOP! to easy, i managed what no real car can do (190mph round a tite 90 degree bend)

but i still love this game, my dad likes it to he keeps askin if im playin it so he can watch lol n laughs at me when im concentrating

haha.

How the hell do you get to the white house?? ive got the explorer perk, but the white house seems to be blocked off with rubble, is it even accessible??

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
How the hell do you get to the white house?? ive got the explorer perk, but the white house seems to be blocked off with rubble, is it even accessible??

you can get to it but only underground, As you look at the fence and signs saying no entry or to that effect, look to your right and you'll see a building and some rubble down the left hand side, go towards the building and you'll see the manhole cover make sure you have some Rad-away or Rad-X with you as you might need it, theres a FAT man and a mini nuke

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've got 2 more sub quests to do then ive done all of them, bar the unmarked ones that dont end.

Still wondering looking for s**t though. Lincolns repeater, xialong rifle, vengeance and samm's smg is it, got em all now and the t51 b armour....MINT

Ive got the t51 b armour but im not using it, not sure what armour you can use to repair it?? Ive got the last main mission to do and tenpenny tower, cant decide wether to kill roy phillips or help him get into the tower...

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah i wasnt sure to start with but i just take it too traders when ever i can although they never get it back to 50 or watever it was which sucks.

I'm doing the same one now mate i like the ghouls so i may let him live we'll see plus i've already blown tenpenny's face off soooo...

Megane 225 F1
pmsl thank god i didnt fancy reading the 101 pages then. thats alot for just one game. must be a mint game then :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea proberly be able to get rid of about 45% of the pages from people askin how to do stuff but the rest is all praise for the game its truly an amazing game

Megane 225 F1
so if i get stuck i have 100 pages to read through to try and find the answer without spoling the story...uh oh. figuring out what to do on your own ftw..more fun that way :)

Never above 25mpg
Spent ages on this tonight... still only a Level 2 :(

Graphics are ok! Shame the thing is a bit shaky here and there, specially loading sequences!

Got it brand new from Game though for £27.99 (LTD ED)

Megane 225 F1
damn you. i paid 28 from gamestation, not ltd ed :(

very good game i think. just managed to get out of the 101 place. only been playing about an hour

Megane 225 F1
tell me bout it. been like 3 hours and all ive done is look around a schoool and now in megaton. nearly level 3 though :D

Octy VRS
Hit level 20 last night so no more XP for me! I decided to take the explorer perk which reveals all locations on the map. I thought against it at first but then decided to take it as you stilll need to discover them. Also did the Oasis quest last night, took me bloody ages to find the place!

Megane 225 F1
i managed to get to level 3 :) im also in the back of the supermarket with 4 people trying to kill me. then my gun kept shooting even though i wasnt pressing a button so i turned it off and went to sleep. will resume tonight ;)

so far i am really pleased with it and im already really in to it

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i bought this a few weeks back

on level 5 at the mo, really enjoying it.

one question though (it might have been answered but i'm not reading the whole thread!!) when and where do you get dogmeat (i presume he is like a companion type dog, and not one of the biters i keep coming across)

loving the scoped magnum for the surprise kills at the min

although i went for a wander and came across 4 super mutants 'occupying' a destroyed building, one shot and they all came a runnin'. so i did likewise and ran away lol

i also started the game and got a bit of bad karma by pretty much killing every megaton settler sleeping in the hostel type building and stealing whatever they had. but i helped that old dude fix the water leaks and helped some other peeps and i'm at neutral again, not sure if that was a good thing as jericho thinks im a soft touch now and won't come out to play with me :(

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
i bought this a few weeks back

on level 5 at the mo, really enjoying it.

one question though (it might have been answered but i'm not reading the whole thread!!) when and where do you get dogmeat (i presume he is like a companion type dog, and not one of the biters i keep coming across)

loving the scoped magnum for the surprise kills at the min

although i went for a wander and came across 4 super mutants 'occupying' a destroyed building, one shot and they all came a runnin'. so i did likewise and ran away lol

i also started the game and got a bit of bad karma by pretty much killing every megaton settler sleeping in the hostel type building and stealing whatever they had. but i helped that old dude fix the water leaks and helped some other peeps and i'm at neutral again, not sure if that was a good thing as jericho thinks im a soft touch now and won't come out to play with me :(

There's plenty of other opportunities to get that back up mate, i killed every single caravan early on to steal money and guns etc and was neutral till about level 12 then i went good.

Yeah dogmeat is easy to find, he's pretty s**t later on though wen u start coming up against deathclaws but good as an extra help.

Gutted that i cant level up anymore though, think i only have oasis and the music sheet one to do then i'm completely finished.

BMW 328 Ci
Ive got the level 2 Animal perk so any animals actually help me in combat, pretty awesome when a Yao Gao thing comes running to your aid.

Havent bumped into Dogmeat yet though, even though I went to the scrapyard breifly. My only fighting partner so far has been Sydney, who I managed to keep alive.

I find I never take the easy "Speach" way outs in missions, even though my rating for it is quite high I like doing the mission to the full. Anyone else do the same?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
that sydney fucked off some were dont think she died i shot everything before it could get a round off lol

Megane 225 F1
omg im havin to walk from the mart to megaton without ruunin cus im so low on health. taking forever lol