ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Cayman S Edition 1
Level 31 now. Thoroughly enjoying the game and now have "Strong" as my latest companion. Some of the stuff he comes out with is hysterical;)

Now working towards getting the X-01 armour.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You need to be at least level 25 to wear that, IIRC.
That's good info cheers mate. I went to the top of a building were you have to fight one of those big black robots and a synth, which is supposed to have it stored. I got the t-51 instead, so loaded an earlier save. Will head back when i'm >lvl25.

clio172cup.civic mb4
After the institute you have to do something for the brotherhood and then they make you a sentinel but you get the t-60 when you become a paladin. If you want t-51 armour there is a strong hold off to the right of the airport and there is a security booth on the road. There was a full set in there just need a core for power!.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't played this since last week. Think I'm going to restart it from scratch, and try again (and this time NOT dump the first set of Power Armor in a supermarket because the Fusion Core ran out)

clio172cup.civic mb4
Take the sith detective to a military Base you have to clear of easy ghouls and there is a little building with another set of armour in it follow the wire from the room to the terminal and the get him to hack it and hey presto new power suit

Cayman S Edition 1
Take the sith detective to a military Base you have to clear of easy ghouls and there is a little building with another set of armour in it follow the wire from the room to the terminal and the get him to hack it and hey presto new power suit
There's also a cargo container out the back with another set in it:)

Clio Trophy
find a few suits of armor now :D missing a right arm for my X-01 armor :(

2015-11-20_00002_zpsmnbjsmyv.jpg

Clio Trophy
Not sure the jump pack thing was a spoiler really, as you can craft them yourself, maybe an admin can tweak the topic and add may contain spoilers? Or start a new thread where we can discuss such things?

clio172cup.civic mb4
Sorry that I told you WHEN you get the jetpack for free. Sorry plus we've only told you where to find suits we haven't actually spoiled any of the story for you so. Again sorry

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You have kind of ruined portions of the story, I'm new to the Fallout world and was trying to get me head around the goings on.

But anyway. I started the game from scratch again last night, with the aim of spending more time in Sanctuary, using the Workbenches. I didn't pay the slightest bit of attention to them last time! I missed other bits dotted around the starting areas too, so hopefully I'll manage to catch more this time.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I got the X-01 armour this morning, currently rebuilding my base now I'm a bit more clued up on things.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Bit of a pain in the arse though as you can't pass wires through walls or floors, so do that basically mean a generator inside on each floor? This is what I'm struggling with at the moment.

On another note, I've got my Bobblehead stand setup :)

Clio 1.2 16v
Anyone met Swan yet? He was fun when I didn't expect it lol, was talking to Liam on party chat and i think he could smell the bit of poo that came out

Cayman S Edition 1
Anyone met Swan yet? He was fun when I didn't expect it lol, was talking to Liam on party chat and i think he could smell the bit of poo that came out
Yup, gave him a kicking. Strong was rather helpful as well. Did scare the hell out of me though when he just appeared;)

Cayman S Edition 1
Bit of a pain in the arse though as you can't pass wires through walls or floors, so do that basically mean a generator inside on each floor? This is what I'm struggling with at the moment.

On another note, I've got my Bobblehead stand setup :smile:
I have a hole in each floor and kinda pass the wires that way. I'm sure there's a more sensible way of doing it though.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm wondering if you have metal walls (like I do) you can have the generators outside (which obviously seems sensible), then you place conduits on the outside of the walls and connect all the wires up externally, with wall mounted lamps on the inside of the wall it should still work I think, I'm going to do some investigating.

A shiny black one.
Conduits have an area of effect, so whether they're placed inside or outside they will power lights and other electrical items that don't need direct wiring.