ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm level 31 IIRC, picked up another suit of armour this morning, I've got some info I've been going through to gather more but I actually came across it myself.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'll take some more of mine, but its still a work in-progress and has been thrown together in-places despite taking a long time over it.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
ok mate cool,what place have you decided to use as your main base?,ie the rocket or sanctuary etc....I really wanna kill that mystic meg old fecker!..ive just stuck her and her chair in the middle of the bridge!!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Ok so this is mine so far:

Ground floor, Power Armour & Workshop Benches etc

Ground_zpsx9onkjol.jpg

1st floor, man cave / jukebox / file cabinet storage / Bobbleheads etc

1st_zpspzbcjmv2.jpg

2nd floor, beds & tv area

2nd_zpscfynj5hk.jpg

And how I've wired it up, generators out the back wired up to a pylon and then conduits on each level with wall mounted lights which seems to work reasonably well::

Power_zpscu9jrdxw.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Thats the only thing i cant work out, its a wood prefab with the staircase in, for some reason though when using it with metal walls its at the wrong height.

A shiny black one.
The snap point for the pre fab stairs is higher as it counts as a floor, you need a roof section in there.

Last edited:
My building has ground floor full of beds for settlers, then a separate door to upstairs to my players place, bed, power armour, crafting and storage etc.. Just need to find a way to lock that door so the settlers stay out.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've been on it and I've got a quest which just says meet the Captain which I did and is now ticked, but still in my list so I've got a feeling I might need to go back as there is obviously more to it (I didn't get any mission out of it etc)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
The snap point for the pre fab stairs is higher as it counts as a floor, you need a roof section in there.

Cheers, I've sorted it now. I've also added a couple of magazine racks to store my build up of magazines:

1_zpsk60woa4x.jpg

Oh and added a radio also.

Cayman S Edition 1
I've been on it and I've got a quest which just says meet the Captain which I did and is now ticked, but still in my list so I've got a feeling I might need to go back as there is obviously more to it (I didn't get any mission out of it etc)
Same happens to me. There are a few missions to do though thankfully:)

Cayman S Edition 1
PS4 would definatley be cheaper than Xbox, but would it be cheaper than buying a PC? (I dont know how good a PC would have to be to play this)
You can get a console for the cost of a good graphics card. Having been a PC gamer for years, I now use my Xbox One for most games as its just easier. Granted the graphics won't be as good, but hey ho.

Listerine & Poledo
PS4 would definatley be cheaper than Xbox, but would it be cheaper than buying a PC? (I dont know how good a PC would have to be to play this)
Depends.
Consoles just work. You buy a game, it works (mostly)
PC, you buy a game, notice that because you haven't bought a new graphics card in 6 months then it can only run in judder-vision or in VGA.

Consoles aren't as good as a literally-the-best-today PC, but then they cost a significantly less.

Dont forget a PS4 is also your new Blu-Ray player, an iPlayer / Sky Go / Netflix player and media centre. Maybe, if you want it to be.

Listerine & Poledo
Pretty sure I can put Blurays in my Xbox? Or I was just really high.
Yeah, same applies to XBox.
Pays ya money, takes ya choice. This isn't a fanboi debate.
Sony -If you like
XBone - If you like
PC - If you want to be chucking another few hundred quid at it every couple of years

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Never said it was...... I give no f***s as I own all of them. #fullballer

Although you're right my 2 year old PC is only good for browser games and clipart now. PC are an utter waste of money unless you're ridiculously into gaming and will appreciate the benefits of a few extra pixels - my humblest opinion.

Buy a console - way easier.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
For gaming, consoles are by far better value for money and as said an easier way of plug-in gaming. If you need a PC for other reasons (like I do) then PC can be a better gaming platform but at a much greater cost.

A shiny black one.
If I could plug a keyboard and mouse into a console I'd never have to buy a pc ever again, but I can't so pc all the way.

Listerine & Poledo
WASD is my life.
See, I get that, totally. It's the way of moving on PC since, what, Doom?
But a pair of thumbsticks all for more fluid movement, so I've found anyway.

With PC you will get all the mods 1st though, as useful or not as they may be

Cayman S Edition 1
Forgot to set up supply lines. What a pillock.

Kinda makes life easier now my workshop items are available at selected settlements;)

A shiny black one.
See, I get that, totally. It's the way of moving on PC since, what, Doom?
But a pair of thumbsticks all for more fluid movement, so I've found anyway.

With PC you will get all the mods 1st though, as useful or not as they may be
It's the aiming with a controller that I have never been able to do, a mouse is my only option.

Yes the mods are good fun, and the console commands will make some epic bases once the games complete.

Back on topic.
theres an islands in the east just off the coast, so far I've found it to be the biggest place to settle, loads of wood for building, and a vast area for crops.

Also contains a fatman and a massive queen mirelurk.

Listerine & Poledo
Yeah, aiming can be a sod.
But given there's a whjole bunch of dice-rolls going on everytime you pull the trigger I'm not entirely convinced UI accuracy is the be-all/end-all.

Hell, Lvl 2, point-blank range, I could still miss a bloatfly