ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Clio Trophy
its not difficult.
Build building. Build level 2. remove all the walls for ground floor.
Kev McLoed would be staining his granola

you do not even need to do that, you just build the stairs then build a floor onto it

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I'm finding it difficult with the shitty guns I've got! Probably trying to go too far in the map. Got raped off just about everything I came across

Clio Trophy
i have found it hard going from lvl 40, back to lvl 6, just need to be carful, a companion as flak helps, and running away :p

SQ5
So I've done the museum bit, but I have no idea where the people went?

I started walking to DC in power suit, but ran out so left at diner. Will it still be there later? Should I of taken up to my workshop?

It's a fair old trek down to that city, halfway there, now at college street or something?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Danny if you think that's a hike try going to the other side of the map!! Yeah take the suit back if you can. The settlers should be at your home just now

SQ5
Danny if you think that's a hike try going to the other side of the map!! Yeah take the suit back if you can. The settlers should be at your home just now

Cheers, when I get on next I'll go back to the diner and take it back.

I'm guessing it's the place in sanctuary? Can I build a settlement anywhere?

Cayman S Edition 1
Cheers, when I get on next I'll go back to the diner and take it back.

I'm guessing it's the place in sanctuary? Can I build a settlement anywhere?
See if you can fast travel back to sanctuary whilst in the suit

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm constantly on Nexusmods. I've got so many plugins and mods installed now. The game world is stunning, got so many details now in 4k rather than Vanilla. Also got tons of tweaks and upgrades to the UI and characters. Brilliant.

Last night I spent a couple of hours getting the Silver Shroud armour (one of the best armours you can get early on - and will scale with your character so you could theoretically use it for your entire playthrough - looks amazing too, like a cool detective super hero). I've also got a mod which allows you to place armour over clothes, so I can wear a chestpiece etc. over the cloak, or even pad out the hat. Lovely. PC mods are fantastic. I've been missing out.

Clio Trophy
i wont be adding any mods until i have played it through a couple of times, think it ruins what the game is meant to be

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm not going all God-mode, I'm simply improving the game world around me. I think it's much better. Even added greenery to the trees and plant-life and it just makes everything nicer to be around. I realise Fallout is apocalyptic but I prefer how I have it :)

Now, where's my Iron Man detailed Power Armour? :cool:

DCi
I'm not a mod fan either

Didn't realise the Silver Shroud armour was that good - I have a armoured suit which seems pretty good, I was gutted when I realised my Tuxedo was useless so this works.

I found a bandana as well so I need to go stick it on the dog but I've no idea where I left it

Golf R/Leon FR
I've got the Silver Shroud armor too but didn't know it was good. I've been rocking my vault suit and Diamond City add ons ha. Power armor is at Sanctury.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've got the Silver Shroud armor too but didn't know it was good. I've been rocking my vault suit and Diamond City add ons ha. Power armor is at Sanctury.

After the quest is finished, and if Kent survives, he will offer upgrades to the trench coat. The first of these is available as soon as the quest has finished and upgrades the damage resistance from its initial 15 to 42. When the player reaches L25 an upgrade will become available from Kent which will increase the damage resistance to 57 instead of the original 42 and the special bonus of damage reduced from humans to 15% instead of 10%. Further upgrades are available at L35 increasing the damage resistance to 70, and a final upgrade at L45 increasing damage resistance to 87. This will also change the item name to Silver Shroud Armor instead of Costume. The value will also gradually rise from the original 600 up to 1000 at L45. Whenever a new upgrade is available, the Silver Shroud radio channel will become active once more when the player is around Goodneighbor and Kent will state he has a 'special delivery' for the Silver Shroud.

Cayman S Edition 1
After the quest is finished, and if Kent survives, he will offer upgrades to the trench coat. The first of these is available as soon as the quest has finished and upgrades the damage resistance from its initial 15 to 42. When the player reaches L25 an upgrade will become available from Kent which will increase the damage resistance to 57 instead of the original 42 and the special bonus of damage reduced from humans to 15% instead of 10%. Further upgrades are available at L35 increasing the damage resistance to 70, and a final upgrade at L45 increasing damage resistance to 87. This will also change the item name to Silver Shroud Armor instead of Costume. The value will also gradually rise from the original 600 up to 1000 at L45. Whenever a new upgrade is available, the Silver Shroud radio channel will become active once more when the player is around Goodneighbor and Kent will state he has a 'special delivery' for the Silver Shroud.
Handy to know, cheers. I've got the outfit, just not done the extra missions yet.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I hardly use it tbh, I find it cumbersome, I'm up to something stupid like 38 fusion cores.

Cayman S Edition 1
The toughest part is keeping Kent alive. You may need a wiki for the options to help.
Managed it after around 10 attempts.

tried various things like Jet, different weapons. Even tried a cryo grenade. Ended up talking the other raiders down so they buggered off and shot the main dude in the head with my gauss rifle.

Cayman S Edition 1
So bought a purifieed water tank at Sanctuary. Go to it to 'activate' and it just says "working well" - can I actually get purified water from it?!
I've heard it adds purified water to the items in your workshop, but to be honest I've not checked.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Got the final one this morning:

2015-12-02_00001_zpsivpk8gyq.jpg

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
If you setup those big water purifiers, it does indeed add them to the workshop.
They're good for farming caps, however....
You cannot use the "wait" or "sleep" trick to pass time. you have to pass real time in the game. So build one, go play somewhere for an hour, and come back to find a load of it in the workshop.