ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I decided I needed to upgrade my weapons after walking into Fallon's department store and getting mullered, pipe guns just weren't cutting it.

I've just splashed out on the overseers guardian which does 110 damage compared to the 30 of my last best weapon.
Should be safe now

A shiny black one.
oh ok mate & wheres that on the map?,not sure if ive come cross that yet.

Also can you send other settlers from one camp to settle at another?

Yes you can send them. I don't know if there's an upper limit but I can't send anyone there now, I have 23 settlers.

The island is off the south east coast. Don't go if you're early in the game, some big enemies.

Listerine & Poledo
Grrr!..trying to put up a wall around your base is a nightmare!!
Depends how you go about it.
I've not got anywhere near as far around the map as most of you, but Junk Fence as your outside wall is what you need.
Gate. Guard post 1 or both sides. then surround with Junk Fence.
Use Wood Wall Ends to fill any gaps that can't be fiddled out.

Personally, I've ploughed 50% of all my building into Red Rocket by Concord, although I've now been busy with Hangmans Alley too. The Island sounds great, but I've not got even remotely near that part of the map yet. Maybe sort that after the Minuteman quest at the Castle.

Weapons-wise, my side-by-side shotgun, scoped hunting rifle and scoped laser rifle is doing the job at the moment. Not many things stand up to 2 barrels of 12-gauge in the jaw.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty much same weapons as what I'm using mate and yeah I fixed up the castle last night and the site with the big green house,mangaged to put a wall up all the way round and gate.Only prob with some locations like the rocket is water?,as no river near by to put a pump in.

Listerine & Poledo
The basic water pump solves that. Just shove one in any bit of mud and get +3 water.

Question to the power-levelers. Do you only get more settlers as you level up? Or is it just co-incidence that I only get new settlers when I level up?

Cayman S Edition 1
The basic water pump solves that. Just shove one in any bit of mud and get +3 water.

Question to the power-levelers. Do you only get more settlers as you level up? Or is it just co-incidence that I only get new settlers when I level up?
Stick one of those radio masts in the larger settlements. That will encourage settlers to turn up. You can then divert them to other settlements that are lower on population.

Another tip is when you get to the Island, build the large water pumps. That will create a faster income of water which you can then sell.

Looks like the generator in the boat provides an unlimited energy supply. So should power shed loads of water pumps (and defence systems).

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Even added greenery to the trees and plant-life and it just makes everything nicer to be around. I realise Fallout is apocalyptic but I prefer how I have it :)

I do get bored of looking at the wasteland sometimes compared to Skyrim.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Finally started this last night, omg can't wait to get back on it!

Listerine & Poledo
LOL!
I've done a couple of minuteman quests but haven't even started on the story. Too busy for any of that

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
It was getting quiet for me, but I've made my choices with some of the main storylines and the number of quests is now picking up with BoS. I'm level 41.

I didnt get any railroad quests, hardly any Minutemen and about 10-12 brotherhood before I ended it with the other.

Same mate i played it
through with Bos missed out on a few of those quests,

I'm just gunna have to wonder around speak to people see what i can pick up to do.

The dig quest though i did enjoy anyone elce done this?
Found half a suit of x01 armour too on this quest.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Same mate i played it
through with Bos missed out on a few of those quests,

I'm just gunna have to wonder around speak to people see what i can pick up to do.

The dig quest though i did enjoy anyone elce done this?
Found half a suit of x01 armour too on this quest.

Can't spoiler it on tapatalk but I ended it with BOS enemy.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've kept things as neutral as I could to get the most out of it, but now I've sided with BoS.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I enjoy the exploring more than the missions. The missions are there just to get my level up

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Just finished it myself, level 45. It will be interesting to see how much more I can do.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've only just got myself up to Gun Nut level 4, so looking forward to modding weapons properly now. I've also currently got 1 set of X-01 armour and 5 sets of various levels of BoS T60 suits some with mods all undamaged (as well as a chest full of spare parts).