ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
How many hours is this game anyway? I need a RPG game to chill out with instead of playing fps games.looks quit good all I've seen about this game is in here and looks alright I might be tempted getting it

A shiny black one.
The gameplay will vary, it can be rushed through if you just follow the main story line, or it can take ages if you complete all side missions, study every computer/ piece of literature. Plus the dlc's when they come out.

DCi
Not sure if this is a spoiler or not relating to an ability I think I've gained

sometimes when I melee, he does like a double hit where he whacks someone and then uses the butt of his gun for a second pop at someone and it always kills people no matter their health... Not sure if that's a perk/comic book/etc or if I'm just strong now

Cayman S Edition 1
How many hours is this game anyway? I need a RPG game to chill out with instead of playing fps games.looks quit good all I've seen about this game is in here and looks alright I might be tempted getting it
About 75 so far. Prob looking at 150 a 200 if you do it thoroughly.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Just started playing this. Done all the intro and what have you.

Looks like I won't have a social life for the next couple of months.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Got this through the door when I was at work today. She's out and the beers are chilled. Yeehaa!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
If you are getting it, it's on Hot UK deals at the moment on the ps4 for £29.99
I've just picked this up. Didn't like NV but for £30 it could be alright. Loads of people on my friends list playing it too

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
So I decided to go on a bit of a mission today, just 5 left to get.

2015-11-28_00001_zpsd05ujz3f.jpg

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I've just been building my settlement tonight. Where's best to get copper for wire?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Been on this all day. Currently at level 8 and done 5 or six quests.

I was annoyed at first at the targeting system but once I figured things out, I had no issues.

Even wiped out a pack of super mutants using just the crap pipe pistol thing that you get early game

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Level 6 here. Second day playing it. How do I get the settlers to actually do anything? One guy just keeps hammering a wall

Cayman S Edition 1
Level 6 here. Second day playing it. How do I get the settlers to actually do anything? One guy just keeps hammering a wall
Go in to workshop mode, then walk up to a roaming settler, select them and then choose something to assign them to e.g. walk over to your crops and select those (if that makes sense).

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Cheers mate. So much that you don't really get tutorials about. I'm really enjoying it though. Hard to get the buildings right too. There's always gaps! How do you get folk living in the buildings?

Cayman S Edition 1
Cheers mate. So much that you don't really get tutorials about. I'm really enjoying it though. Hard to get the buildings right too. There's always gaps! How do you get folk living in the buildings?
Make sure you put enough beds in them. Settlers automatically go in there to sleep.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Cool man. Getting the hang of it for sure. It's the first fallout I've played so I'm a novice!

SQ5
Cool man. Getting the hang of it for sure. It's the first fallout I've played so I'm a novice!

Same here.

Got talking to a friend about it as its his sort of game, he said he'd not read anything about it just seen adverts. He watched a video and decided to get it today so I did the same.

Never played a game like this since the original resident evil, and even then I got to the second level and that was it.

I may need lots of help from everyone in here!

Cayman S Edition 1
Same here.

Got talking to a friend about it as its his sort of game, he said he'd not read anything about it just seen adverts. He watched a video and decided to get it today so I did the same.

Never played a game like this since the original resident evil, and even then I got to the second level and that was it.

I may need lots of help from everyone in here!
I'm sure there will be plenty of help on here if you need it.

Cayman S Edition 1
Finding more power armour as I progress round the map. Don't need it, but definitely have Tony Stark syndrome and need to collect the lot.

Listerine & Poledo
Finally made it to the Fens last night.
And immediately spent all my collective wood trying to get the place up and running.

Damn

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm up to Level 26 now. Have been doing a fair few of the side missions before concentrating on the main story line (if you can even separate the 2. I like how intertwined it all is).

Legendary deathclaw nearly got me to produce real poop last night. Jumped out of nowhere.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I really need to actually play this game. Every time I turn it on with the intention of playing it, I end up on Destiny, or failing that, now FIFA :(

Listerine & Poledo
Anti-grav building in FO4 FTW.

I'll get a photo up later but, much like some epic architectural calculation, I've got my Fenland settlement supported by a building edge and a flight of stairs.

Top job Bethesda

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Anti-grav building in FO4 FTW.

I'll get a photo up later but, much like some epic architectural calculation, I've got my Fenland settlement supported by a building edge and a flight of stairs.

Top job Bethesda
Watched a video on Youtube earlier of the "best settlements" in Fallout4.

One had floating buildings, just accessed by the stairs. Nothing supporting it underneath.