ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I am jealous, I would love to be starting this again from scratch, not knowing what was going to happen, enjoy....

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I am jealous, I would love to be starting this again from scratch, not knowing what was going to happen, enjoy....
It's actually quite challanging trying fight everyone with the Vermont rifle. I miss my armour and massive .50 cal!

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
It's actually quite challanging trying fight everyone with the Vermont rifle. I miss my armour and massive .50 cal!
You need to find the ratslayer, its available early in the game, you can pick a lot off from distance in the open lands....

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I started New Vegas again last year but didn't get hooked, I was missing the headbob from Skyrim!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I bought both FO3 and NV, and never played either for more than 20 minutes... I need to get cracking!

Cayman S Edition 1
Well turns out I have severe memory loss, as I did play the Vegas one according to Steam.

Just dusted off the gaming pc and have a few gb of updates to download;)

Just redownloaded the underground bunker mod. Changed since i last had it. You can now move the entrance around. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed ;)

A shiny black one.
For anyone interested, they've released a game on IOS called Fallout Shelter. Its extremely addictive!
It certainly is.

34b65a1928ac027dcc97d2cf816d4242.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
No idea why I loved FO3 but couldn't get into NV at all.

I think I missed out there - even though it's still sat there in my Steam account, ready to be played.

Listerine & Poledo
Fallout Shelter - 182 population, and I'm bored
Fallout 4 - Pipboy version ordered on pre-order day
Fallout NV - As soon as I remember to, I'm going to try the Fallout Dust mod.

Cayman S Edition 1
Fallout Shelter - 182 population, and I'm bored
Fallout 4 - Pipboy version ordered on pre-order day
Fallout NV - As soon as I remember to, I'm going to try the Fallout Dust mod.
Yeah the iPhone game needs something extra now. Mines just ticking over with 130+ ppl and it's a little boring.

Listerine & Poledo
Yeah the iPhone game needs something extra now. Mines just ticking over with 130+ ppl and it's a little boring.
I haven't bred anyone since 80 dwellers, but they wont stop turning up now...but if I turned off the radio stations there'd just be more people with nothing to do.

DCi
There is every possibility BT won't be able to get broadband to me before this comes out so it's likely I'll be putting my fair share of time into this!

Clio 1.2 16v
I'll be buying this and playing it properly this time, can't remember if it was 3 or NV i had previously but I ruined my game by killing everyone I seen so couldn't go anywhere without getting wiped out lol

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I pre-ordered this last night from Amazon, whilst I was ordering my Fire TV stick. I'm excited, hopefully I can get into it this time!

Hopefully when MS release the 360 back catalogue on the XBone, they'll have the previous Fallouts on there so I can play through those.