ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fao BENR, YOZ, MATT.. knocking or wheelspin in my cup......

BMW 330d :)
I posted a while ago what when i came on and off the throttle in the dry that it sounded like the front tyres were breaking traction with the road in 4th on a dry road! I got a vid of it last night and it seems that its a knocking noise....

What do you think it is? Gearbox or engine mounts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTvJGBKyOkE

Cheers

Fraser

Burgandy 174 sport t
exact same as mine mate and I just changed the top drivers side mount and the dog bone yeterday and it still does it

172 Cup
I hope mine doesn't start this s**t. What sort of mileage are you guys experiencing this at?

Leon Cupra 300
mine does it. you need to tilt the engine forward apparently to fix it... just need to get roiund to doing it

M135i
my engine mount under the battery went 2weeks ago. didnt half knock! buggerd my powersteering hose in the process.

DC5
Ive changed my top drivers side and dog bone this week, but I have still got knocking on acceleration. Gota check the other two engine mounts later this week. Kind of annoying. If it is not that it could be a drive shaft.

Car is doing my nut in a bit at the mo and I am seriously considering changing it, but obviously got to find the problem and repair it 1st.